- Product Dimensions: 20.2 x 15 x 15.1 inches ; 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00843LLIU
- Item model number: PE500
- Average Customer Review: 244 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #65,494 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Brother PE500 4x4 Embroidery Machine With 70 Built-in Designs and 5 Fonts
- 4-inch by 4-inch embroidery area- use the spacious area to allow your creativity to run free
- Computer connectivity, use the included cable to import designs from your computer, or the brother embroidery design download site, ibroidery.com
- Wide range of accessories, including embroidery starter kit
- The pe-500 comes with a full line of accessories and is practically ready to embroider right out of the box
- Embellish your creations with embroidery! Easy to learn and use embroidery-only model from Brother, with 4x4 embroidery area
- Easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display accesses 70 built-in embroidery designs, with 5 lettering fonts
- Computer connectivity for importing thousands of embroidery designs purchased from iBroidery.com and other sites, and for updating your machine in the future
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: PE500
The Brother PE-500 Embroidery Machine
Welcome to the world of truly affordable embroidery, with the exciting new PE-500 embroidery machine from Brother! For the first time ever, Brother has introduced a feature-rich, easy-to-use embroidery-only machine that retails for under $300. But don’t let the price tag concern you – the PE-500 comes with top-of-the-line features, typically found in more expensive machines, which help make embroidery fun and easy.
Spacious 4" X 4" Embroidery AreaGive your creative freedom room to run free.
Easy-to-Use Backlit LCD Touch-Screen DisplayAccess built-in designs, control design editing features, view tutorials and more. All through the LCD display.
Worry-Free Automatic Needle ThreaderForget the tweezers, and toss away the magnifying glass. One touch and the machine is threaded.
Computer ConnectivityKeep your PE-500 up to date by downloading machine updates. You can also import designs. The PE500 uses industry standard .pes files for digitizing design and .pen ibroidery files so designs are widely available after product purchase.
Embroidery Starter Kit IncludedBeyond the full line of accessories provided with the PE-500, enjoy a starter kit that gets you moving on your first project! Includes three spools of embroidery thread and three sheets of medium-weight stabilizer.
Brightly Lit WorkspaceNo more task lights needed, as brilliant light floods the needle area.
Easy Bobbin PreparationFor ease of threading, the PE-500 offers a convenient bobbin-winding system, which prepares bobbins quickly.
Reliable, Quick-Set Drop-in Bobbin SystemIt's smooth sailing with the jam resistant drop-in top bobbin. No more "fishing" for bobbin thread.
Got Designs? Check out iBroidery.comBrother embroidery customers can easily purchase thousands of fabulous exclusive, downloadable embroidery designs on www.iBroidery.com. Choose from a multitude of selections, including licensed characters from Nickelodeon, Disney, Disney Pixar, plus limited edition designs from the Brother design library. All at your fingertips at a price you'll love. Thousands of designs you can have anytime you please.
PE-500 Embroidery Machine
Exciting Range of Built-in Designs
Ready to Embroider Out of the Box!The PE-500 comes wtih three spools of embroider thread and stabilizer to get you started on your first projects, plus all these included accessories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Having problems? With a push of a button, help screens are easily accessible - right on the machine itself!
This machine is a delight to use, but if it doesn't stitch first check the upper threading. The tension at point #2 (diagrams for all threading are painted on the exterior of the machine) can be tricky. If you have the presser foot down, there is a good chance that your thread isn't on the right of the little metal bar. There actually is a take-up bar at point #4 that is recessed into the machine (Shades of those old Singers in Home Ec classes from eons ago!) and the thread must pass from right to left when it catches in there. Well, at least we don't have to actually push the thread through a little round hole anymore. If it still refuses to sew, gently remove the hoop from the embroidery unit and check the bobbin at the same time that you cut all the trailing threads underneath.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this when I was just learning but within a few months I out grew the 4 x 4 only size and upgraded to the brother pe 700ii. It has the 5 x 7 hoop. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sherrie K.
I put my name on everything now! wish I got a bigger one and you have to change the thread color a lot if you want to do all the patterns correctly but I'm a monochrome type guy... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Dantastic
I'm glad I got this machine. It's great quality, easy to use, and well put together. I'll be trading up for a larger machine soon - 4x4 just isn't big enough for my growing needs.Published 6 months ago by Tina
I really wanted a machine that could monogram and at first, this machine was great. However, after a few monograms, I have had so many problems out of this machine. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Alexa Measles
Sorry, the item is good if it is working properly! I have one (that works fine) and got a 2nd (thats terrible). The 2nd one was sewing badly from the start. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Jeffrey Sanner