From the Manufacturer
Cable Labeling Feature
Brother's cable labeling feature makes it easy to quickly design custom labels that keep your cables and wires organized.
Our standard laminated labels are designed for flat items like office paper, file folders, binders, and most flat, non-textured metal, plastic and glass surfaces. They withstand water, grease, fading and abrasion, and can be used in hot and cold environments, as well as outdoors. Super thin yet technologically elegant, type is protected by clear laminated film.
With its ABCD keyboard and convenient "Feature Dial," it's easy for the whole family to use. Add Time & Date to your labels for leftovers, smoke detector batteries, and other dated items. Use the convenient cable labeling feature to help keep your wires and cables organized. Create labels with one or two lines of crisp text, and use the built-in memory to save up to 9 of your favorites!
Prints labels on durable, "TZ" laminated tape--perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Operates on 6 "AAA" batteries or optional AC adapter (neither included).
- 12 Deco Mode Patterns for extra-stylish labels
- Add time & date to your labels for food storage, etc.
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Prints labels on laminated indoor/outdoor “TZ” series tapes (up to 1/2" wide)
- Easy view, 12-character LCD display
- Ergonomic design with convenient "Feature Dial"
- Portable, perfect for "on-the-go" use
- Updated, user-friendly keyboard design
- Prints 1 or 2 lines of crisp text
- Built-in memory, saves up to 9 of your favorite labels