5.0 out of 5 stars A Good & Reliable Portable Printer
I have been using this printer on my job for over two years and it has been extremely reliable. With my very physical job it to sometimes takes a beating but it has proven to be able to take that as well as can be reasonably expected. The quality of the printing is good and clean. It lasts up to three days without recharging it's battery.
Published 21 days ago by John F. Barrows

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not the product its the product details
Published 12 months ago by Dave Purcell

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not the product its the product details, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Brother Pocketjet 6 Plus Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print (Electronics)
I do not have a problem with the product but I do have a problem with the seller not providing sufficient information about what your about to purchase. I like the Brother products and I find them very reliable. It is the fact that when I purchased this unit it came with no A/c Adapter, No Software, No USB Cords. Thinking I could just set it up and print I was quite surprised when I saw the sticker on the box saying. Body only. I have a real problem with them not making this clear as it cost around $15 to send it back for a partial refund. They do not provide a prepaid return label. This whole mess could have been avoided with a few simple words of description indicating that this was a body only unit without any cords or software. Will never purchase from the Nerds again.
I guess they did not feel the need to explain that very important detail about what is offered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item incomplete - returning it! Can I make it zero stars?, October 15, 2012
Just received the item. Sending it back! Came with no battery, no charger, no software! Totally useless as shipped. I don't remember seeing anything about this being an incomplete and unusable item as shipped. Extremely dissatisfied!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars So displeased, February 11, 2013
Came without wire, battery, software, anything. So annoyed. Apparently they didn't feel the need to mention this is the "body only" model on the sales page.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good & Reliable Portable Printer, June 22, 2014