- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
The MFC-J425W in an easy-to-use, compact inkjet all-in-one with wireless networking and an automatic document feeder, perfect for the small or home office.
The MFC-J425W allows you to print, copy, scan, and fax, and features a stylish design with patterned lid that will complete your modern office. It offers fast print speeds of 33 ppm black / 26 ppm color (Fast mode)1 and ISO standard 10 ppm black / 8 ppm color (ISO/IEC 27434).1 Connect multiple computers, and enjoy wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace3.
Utilize the power of your wireless network while reducing the number of cables in your home office. Easy-to-set up wireless networking enables others to share the Multi-Function Center on the network. The SOHO Series Multi-Function Center Machines are Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n Certified and are compatible with new routers with ‘n’ technology, allowing for faster data transfer between your PC and printer router. These models are still compatible with older routers that offer b/g technology.
The MFC-J425W supports wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace10, allowing you to print on the go.
Help reduce your printing costs with high yield LC Series Ink Cartridges. All Brother Inkjet Multi-Function Center machines are equipped with a four-cartridge ink system. This means you only have to change the specific color cartridge that needs to be replaced, instead of having to discard an entire set of ink cartridges. This helps to reduce waste and save you money.
Plus, the MFC-J425W's "N in 1" printing and copying option allows you to print several pages onto one, and Ink Save Mode is used when printing draft documents.
The Brother Inkjet Multi-Function Center’s versatile scanning features offer a solution for a variety of needs. Designed to help make your everyday personal, home, or business activities easier and more efficient, basic scanning capabilities include:
MFCJ425W; LC71 Series Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow); User’s Manual; Quick Setup Guide; Telephone Line Cord
|Maximum Print Speed||33ppm / 26ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm|
|Maximum Input Paper Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||11" x 17"||11" x 17"||11" x 17"||11" x 17"|
|Media Card / Pict Bridge||No||Yes||Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes|
|Networking||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)||Wireless (802.11b/g/n) or Wired Ethernet networking||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)|
|LCD||1.9-inch Color LCD Display||1.9-inch TouchScreen plus Touch Panel Controls||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||1.9-inch TouchScreen plus Touch Panel Controls||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen|
1. ISO speeds based on ISO / IEC 24734 (print) or ISO / IEC 24735 (copy using ADF). PPM speed is based on printing in FAST mode. Excludes time to complete first page and will vary depending on a variety of factors. See www.brother-usa.com/printspeed for details.
2. Resolutions are listed horizontal by vertical dpi.
3. See www.brother.com for details and availability. The iPhone App Store, Android Market, and Microsoft Marketplace are not available in all countries. Supports PDF and JPEG formats. Windows Phone 7 does not support PDF printing.
4. Additional purchase required.
5. Cables not included.
6. Helps save ink by outlining images for draft printing.
7. Based on ITU-T Test Chart No. 1 at standard resolution with MMR compression.
8. Black and white only.
9. PC-Fax send only for Mac users.
10. See System Requirements at www.brother.com.
11. Approximate page yields in accordance with ISO 24711. For more page yield information see www.brother.com/pageyield.
Love it.I bought 3 of them. always had good luck w brother.If you don't need a fancy printer, we use in a repair shop for invoicing and at home. Read morePublished 9 days ago by ras
I Absolutely love this printer. It does it all. Print, fax , copy, scan to email. You can even print photos and photo cards. Read morePublished 22 days ago by priscilla tocki
Works well. But now I've had it for a few months and without printing anything it says I'm out of ink. Bulls***. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I owned a MFC J425w printer for about 7months. I began to see a half dozen lines through all colors including black. I called Brother. Read morePublished 1 month ago by F. Cada
Piece of junk and Brother is of no help - have $328.00 invested in ink and repairs.Published 1 month ago by J'me Dey