Print directly onto printable CDs,
DVDs, and Blu-ray discs
The MFC-J825DW is a compact inkjet with a 3.3-inch web connect touchscreen interface. It makes a great addition to a small or home office with easy access to Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Docs, and Evernote accounts. You can also print directly onto printable CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs without hassle.
Featuring a unique decorative lid, the MFC-J825DW is easy to use and enables you to print, copy, scan, and fax from multiple computers on a network using the wireless or wired Ethernet connection. Help save paper with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, and enjoy the convenience of unattended faxing, copying, and scanning up to 20-page documents using the automatic document feeder.
- Wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- 3.3-inch TouchScreen color LCD display for interactive and easy-to-use menu navigation
- Create two-sided documents and save paper with duplex printing12
- Unattended fax, copy, or scan using up to 20-page ADF
- Fast print speeds up to 35 ppm black, 27 ppm color (fast mode) and 12 ppm black, 10 ppm color (ISO standard)1
- Access your Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Docs, and Evernote accounts via the web connect touchscreen interface10
- Print directly onto printable DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray discs4
- Brother iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing from, and scanning to, your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone 7 mobile device3
- Four-cartridge ink system
Easy-to-Use Features to Enhance the Way You Work
The MFC-J825DW offers a sleek and stylish design that complements any home or small office environment. Four dedicated function keys allow you to easily switch between fax/copy/scan and the PhotoCapture Center with the press of a button.
Easy to Set Up
Utilize the power of your wireless network while reducing the number of cables in your home office. Wireless networking enables others to share the Multi-Function Center on the network. The SOHO Series Multi-Function Center Machines are Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n certified and are compatible with new routers with ‘n’ technology, allowing for faster data transfer between your PC and printer router. These models are still compatible with older routers that offer b/g technology.
Convenient Web and Mobile Device Compatibility
The MFC-J825DW supports wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace. Brother Web Connect enables you to upload and download files to specific web services without using a computer. Access your Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Docs, and Evernote accounts via the web connect touchscreen interface. Mobile printing will allow you to print from your mobile device on the go.10.
CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing
Customize and print professional looking discs. Your Brother machine can print directly on printable disc media, including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, and Blu-ray Disc. There are three ways to print on printable disc media:
- Print by copying: You can copy the image of an existing disc label or a square document (such as a photo) and print the image on a printable disc.
- Print from media: You can select an image stored in a memory card or USB Flash memory drive, and print the image on a printable disc.
- Print from a computer (Windows / Mac): Brother offers an easy-to-use application for printing directly on printable disc media. The NewSoft CD Labeler application offers templates for creating disc labels along with matching jacket covers, or you can create your own custom disc labels.
Four-cartridge ink system
Help reduce your printing costs with high yield LC Series Ink Cartridges. All Brother Inkjet Multi-Function Center machines are equipped with a four-cartridge ink system. This means you only have to change the specific color cartridge that needs to be replaced, instead of having to discard an entire set of ink cartridges. This helps to reduce waste and save you money.
Plus, the MFC-J425W's "N in 1" printing and copying option allows you to print several pages onto one, and Ink Save Mode is used when printing draft documents.
What's in the Box
MFCJ825W; LC71 Series Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow); CD-ROM- Assembly for Windows and Mac; Disc Tray; User’s Manual; Quick Setup Guide; Telephone Line Cord