Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Package Type: Standard PackagingChange

on January 16, 2013
I was surprised at how long the toner lasted considering I print full legal page documents at at least 2000 pages a week. It lasted more than a month.
on August 12, 2013
I hate getting the "toner low" warning. So opted for the high yield. Don't be put off this one really does work with the MFC 8910-DW. I have no idea why the Amazon site warned me it wouldn't work and tried to redirect me to the low yield version. Probably a glitch
on March 11, 2013
I'm a notary public and print about 200 pages for each signing. This cartridge does what they claim it will do. I have to say the price is much more reasonable here also compared to other places. That sure helps with expenses both ways.
on June 26, 2013
The toner cartridge slid right into my Brother laser printer. Months later, it is still going strong.

I fully expect to be using the same cartridge in December.
on November 13, 2012
I used to be a big fan of HP...but they mostly lost their way with regard to building solid printers that you could depend on. Brother now wears that crown as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately I cannot attest to the longevity vis a vis output, but my experience with brother cartridges has been a positive one.
on February 20, 2015
This morning, opened one cartridge from it's original package, followed the steps on the instructions, and placed it in the printer and immediately received "Toner Low" alert.

Opened a second cartridge that was purchased at the same time and the toner alarm was cleared. I placed the first cartridge back into the printer and the "Toner Low" alert returned. So basically I was sold an almost empty toner cartridge. I would like to return the printer cartridge, but apparently the window for returning the cartridge has passed. Thanks for reading.
on April 23, 2014
Installed this cartridge on 3/31/2014 and now it started spitting excess ink on the left side of the printed page. I removed the drum unit with the toner cartridge and cleaned the ink powder from both units.
Placed them back into the printer and after few printed pages it started spiting excess ink once again. It looks like the toner cartridge is defective and it’s now the second one that has the same problem.
Something is seriously wrong with Brother quality. I will complain to Amazon.
44 comments13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2014
This cartridge is spitting excess ink all over the printed pages. It looks terrible and creates an awful impression for my business.
on November 9, 2013
I recently wrote a review on the Brother Printer HL5470DW Wireless Monochrome Printer for which I am bought this toner. I have been using Brother printers for 8 years. Toner is expensive. It's easy to want to save whatever you can when buying it. I have tried compatible brands. Yes, you can save a bundle by doing so. Nevertheless, in all these years, every time I have tried to use even a highly-rated compatible brand, I have been disappointed. I always find a significant difference in the print quality.

I am pretty much committed now to using Genuine Brother toner. The Brother TN-750 Toner Cartridge is a very long life cartridge. I think it is worth it. However, I find that if I shop around, which can take a bit of time, I can find a promotion or some other way to cut the price considerably. It pays to shop around. Amazon.com is also a great place to find bargains.

Since I am sold on Brother Printers. I think I should be sold on Genuine Brother Toner too!
on October 5, 2013
Good quality of print. This is my fourth one. No problems. I tried the refilled ones and my first set was great. I thought a found a way to save done money. But... My second set of refills 2 out if four were bad out of the box and one stared leaking a few weeks later. Returned them all, cleaned out the printer and switched back to these. Have been happy ever since. These are worth the little extra money they cost over no name brands.