4.0 out of 5 stars They work
Published on August 29, 2011 by Ross Fischer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not OEM
Item was not the OEM - Brother, as the pictures shows. No where states compatible toner. Brought high yield and it didn't last as long as the OEM. Won't ever by compatible again.
Published 19 months ago by Mel

4.0 out of 5 stars They work, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Brother TN-315 set of all colors Black Cyan Magenta Yellow (Electronics)
The cartridges work like they should. I use them in a HL-4570CDW. The printer will stop printing before it runs out of toner. They are forcing us to buy toner before the cartridges are empty. To override or reset the printer so it will use all of the toner do the following: 1)open the front door of the printer, 2)push "secure" and "cancel" at the same time. this will open up a new directory on the LCD display. 3)push the up and down arrows until you see your cartridge that the printer has stopped using. 4)push reset and close door. Your cartridge will print several thousand more pages before it is truly empty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not OEM, February 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, so so usage, December 27, 2012
The color printing quality is great. But the cartridge usage is only about 3/4 of the 6k copies they tout.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Always Buy OEM Toner!, May 25, 2014
We always buy OEM toner for our business printers and copiers. After 20 years and a few fits with third-party refillers, we've learned our lessons. I am the Purchaser and I shop for the best pricing every day. But I don't skimp on printer toner or ink because of these experiences. Eventually, every refill supplier has let us down with clogged or empty or malfunctioning cartridges.

And another thing -- Brother recycles for free! Just register online and you can print out a Postage Paid Label to return these when empty.

Speaking of "empty", the over-zealousness of the automated "Out of Toner" messages on these printers is the one thing that drives me crazy. Simply search online for instructions on "How to bypass out of toner warnings" and you can save hundreds of dollars in new cartridges. I have put this mandate into effect at work and Retail cartridges (not to be confused with Starter cartridges) can be made to last for WEEKS after receiving an "Out of Toner" warning. All you typically need to do is open the cartridge door, hit MENU, then walk your way through a simple button-selection scenario to "Reset Cartridge Count". Close the door, and that's it! Some instructions may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer (or not at all), but on every Brother MFC that we own, it works great!

And one more thing -- Brother printers were NEVER my favorite years ago. I hated them because the driver installations were a real pain. No longer! After 10 years of using Brother laser printers in our office, I've gained empirical wisdom and have noticed they last far longer than many of their competitors. We've had no weird Sudden Death Syndrome, or Maintenance Kit Costs More Than the New Printer scenarios. They just work! And for years on end. Our Staff loves them. I even had to seek out a used version or two online, just to put on the shelf as spares because our Staff doesn't want to switch when the time comes. By contrast, I've brought in HP and Canon units that simply went bust after a few months. I know everybody's mileage will vary. I'm just reporting from our experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, February 13, 2014
I buy genuine Brother cartages and have very good luck with them in my printers. Buying them as a set is cost effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, April 6, 2014
It came before they mentioned which was absolutely great! Of course, Product is good as usual. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Brother toner!, April 6, 2014
Works great in my printer... some "refurbs" either don't last, lose magnetic capability or won't reset the sensors in the printers.... none of those problems with this unit!

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no way to go wrong with OEM Brother cartriges ........, February 3, 2014
Yes - this is one expensive set of color laser ink cartridges but I always get the high capacity set as I get so many more pages printed. You can get the ink cartridges for less, buying the std size cartridges but I have found the high volume to be so much better.

If you have to spend the bucks to get ink for your Brother laser printer - these are the way to go. Hope that helps

5.0 out of 5 stars very reasonable price and gast ship, January 30, 2014
Have not yet printed enough to check the number of copies I get, but the cartridges and printing good quality color and black.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not OEM and doesn't work, September 3, 2013
I got these at the same time as I ordered my printer so I could have extras on hand. They are NOT actual Brother cartridges. I finally have had to use one and the printer will not recognize it. Since it's been awhile since my purchase I assume I'm out of luck. Got burned for over $300.

Update 4/28/14

I saw someone read this. There is a solution I eventually found: You have to go into the printer's setup and clear the cartridge settings... then it will recognize these. Sort of a pain but at least I got to use the toner I bought.

Rate and Discover Movies