Accessories are housed in free arm of machine.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Brother XL-3750 Convertible 35-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Quilting Table, 7 Presser Feet
|Price:||$101.03 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Lightweight, flatbed/free-arm convertible sewing machine with extra quilting features; with 35 stitches and 73 stitch functions
- Comes with sewing notions, quilting table, 7 accessory presser feet, cloth carrying case, and user's manual; integrated handle for transport
- Offers auto needle threader, drop-in bobbin, auto bobbin winding, and 1-step auto-size buttonholer; stitch width and length control
- 110-volt machine operated using foot pedal, with push-button reverse stitching; light bulb for workspace illumination
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I played with the dials on a piece of scrap fabric for a 10 minutes and then started on my projects. I did some light mending and then finished with sewing heavy outdoor fabric and the machine handled it all beautifully. The reverse stitch button is prominent and easy to push and the machine responds quickly. As an aside, the machine comes with lots of gizmos to do all kinds of special sewing projects (embroidery) and also 4 standard needles. For my outdoor heavy fabric, I need to buy the appropriate needle next time (I broke one of the standard needles) but the machine itself soared right through the tough task I put it through. Swapping the work surface from sleeve fitting to a large table top work surface and back to as it is pictured here is a snap. It comes with a cloth carrying case. I bought a plastic case and that was a waste of money because the cloth case is sufficient for this lightweight sewing machine. I am so pleased with this product. You can have a great sewing machine for a reasonable price and store it quickly and easily. No need for a whole room in your home for sewing!
The first XL-3750 I got from Amazon had a broken top-thread tension setting--didn't work no matter what I did. I sent that one back (FREE RETURNS, FOLKS!), and in 2 days got a second XL-3750 (they send a replacement right away, pending your return). Setup took less than 5 minutes, and I was sewing that night.
This machine does a lot for a non-computerized machine, and can handle most any fabric. I've even tried some knit sewing on it, and it works. I don't even have to use an ugly zigzag stitch to do knits on it b/c it has some stretch-fabric stitches. (...or you can just go with a straight stitch.)
I am very pleased with this machine, although I haven't had it long and might be favorably prejudiced toward it by the quality of my old Brother.
This machine is a great value for the novice or intermediate sewist.
--needle threader: what an invention!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the first few hours of using this machine, I loved it; but soon the thread began getting matted up inside the machine where the needle goes down into. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Rats Bats Cats
When it works, it's fine. But it needed repairs about a year after purchase. That's way too soon, even for an economy model.Published 4 days ago by Connie
I've had this machine for about seven years now and have never regretted purchasing it. I especially love the oversize removable table, the way the bobbin just drops in from the... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Dena Bee
I haven't had any problems with this machine. Good machine if you're not super crazy into sewing. (I only do basic projects. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Beth
Did an entire sofa slipcover (upholstery fabric!), and did just as well at hemming delicate pants. Also very easy to understand and use. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elena Danilenko
Very nice basic machine. Slow and steady. I use it exclusively for quilting and have had it 3 years. Always does the trick.Published 1 month ago by Theoni Lussos
Love this Product!!!!! Very easy to place thread in needle and awesome stitching experience.
buy it from Jill & B LLC ,reasonable price ,excellent support and packaging.