Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on July 13, 2015
I always start a William Meikle story with a sense of trepidation and glee. Always knowing that whatever it's about I'm probably going to enjoy it, yet also knowing it's going to have a one-two punch. Meaning that while I think the tale is headed in one direction, suddenly it turns on me and I get thrown for a loop. Yep, I'd recommend this story and author.
on July 1, 2011
This is a gripping short story - the tension really starts from the first page, and drags you along until the final shocking pages, when our narrator must steel himself for a grim task to salvage what hope remains from the ill-advised quest for a holy relic.

The characters are well written, in particular the zealous and powerful Earl who receives more than he was searching for, and the foreboding atmosphere of the well hidden reliquary, combined with the cold, implacable purpose of the Brotherhood creates a chilling tale that any fan of Crusader-based Fiction will not be able to put down.