Philly 1 Season 2002
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Kathleen's partner has a nervous breakdown and she is forced to handle all of her cases, one which includes a suspected thief who turns out to be a murderer.
2. Porn Again Kathleen clears Anthony of murder charges but also clears Jerome of theft charges.
3. Light My Fire Kathleen and Danny deal with Patrick's fighting at school while Kathleen uses her father's arrest for another bar fight to help prove her point to Patrick.
4. Philly Folly Kathleen has less than a day to get a motion approved to have a falsely accused client released to attend his mother's funeral.
5. Tempus Fugitive Kathleen temporarily harbors an innocent fugitive, which drives Danny to seek retaliation through his power as the district attorney.
6. Blown Away A client threatens Kathleen's son to keep her from revealing his plans to kill the one person who could put him away for assault; drug charges against a mobster's daughter hint at a dirty deal within Dan's office; and Will is faced with putting a defendant…
7. Prisoner of Love Kathleen defends a lonely prison guard who is charged with having sex with an inmate.
8. Truth or Consequences Kathleen witnesses a robbery and the assailant turns out to be a client she's defending in another case.
9. Loving Sons Kathleen continues to fight to keep a kid out of an adult rehabilitation facility for the accidental murder of another kid.
10. Fork You Very Much Kathleen is forced to defend a rapist whose main evidence can easily be thrown out of court.
11. Live and Leg Die Kathleen defends a drug addict falsely accused of killing a cop.
12. The Curse of the Klopman Diamonds Will tries to stop a man from serving jail time for a bogus possession charge just to spite his unfaithful rabbi father; Kathleen scores an unusual first date, thanks to her dim diamond-thief client, while another case has her backing up a man intent on…
13. Ripley, Believe It or Not A teen on trial for the murder of her mom's abusive lover has Kathleen rethinking the case---and who did the killing; Will's repeat offender makes an insane attempt to avoid jail time by attacking his own lawyer during sentencing; and Judge Ripley decides to…
14. Meat Me in Philly A dying man's confession gives Kathleen what she needs to get a convicted rapist a new trial; Will and Erin clash in court over a wife charged with assaulting her husband with a frozen steak; and a Maguire & Froman client takes a dramatic leap of faith to…
15. Lies of Minelli Kathleen races to get her wrongfully convicted client a new trial after finding that evidence may have been swept under the rug. Meanwhile, the owner of escort service recruits Maguire & Froman to clear her name in a prostitution case that could ruin her…
16. Here Comes the Judge Dan plays dirty after learning that Kathleen will be defending a madam in Ripley's courtroom; Will and Lisa hash out the ins and outs of their affair while trapped in a City Hall elevator; a law student derails his future with an unlawful protest tactic…
17. There's No Business Like No Business Dan's office plays hardball with Maguire & Froman after Kathleen testifies against a well-connected D.A. who's looking to try a shady case just for the easy win. But it's Will's innocent date-rape client who may pay the price for Kathleen's crusade once…
18. Brotherly Love Ripley comes under fire after Chris Maguire is busted for falsely claiming to have bribed the judge involved with his sister, while Dan sees the whole investigation as a plot to keep him from running for office. Meanwhile, Will puts his life on the line to…
19. San Diego Padre Kathleen battles Terry over parental rights while defending a man's efforts to keep his recovering-addict wife away from their son. Meanwhile, Will takes some extreme steps of his own to protect a client from the mobster he's accused of robbing.
20. Tall Tales Kathleen and Erin clash in court over a woman charged with killing her rapist; Will defends a little person who attacked a fellow tabloid talk-show guest; the campaign for district attorney gets ugly as Cabretti goes after the dirt on Dan's abusive past.
21. Thanks for the Mammaries A stripper accused of stealing from her club leads Will to the establishment's owner - and the truth about Dan's DA rival; Terry has a hard time with a mercy-killing case that hits too close to home.
22. Mojo Rising An obsessed former juror makes life very scary for Judge Ripley; Kathleen refuses to give up on a client on trial for shooting his attacker; and Will pulls a fast one to get his voodoo-spewing client cleared of a fraud charge.
|Starring||Kim Delaney, Tom Everett Scott|
|Supporting actors||Rick Hoffman, Diana Maria Riva, Scotty Leavenworth, Kyle Secor, Jason Gedrick, Jenny O'Hara, Robert Harper, Dena Dietrich, Jamie Marsh, Louis Lombardi, Scott Alan Smith, Robert Silver, Lou Myers, Eric Barry, Lobo Sebastian, W. Earl Brown, James Denton, Cheryl Francis Harrington|
|Producers||Jesse Bochco, Steven Bochco, Bernadette Caulfield, Alison Cross, Jonathan R. Hiatt, Kevin Hooks, Dayna Kalins, Alex Shevchenko, Tom Szentgyorgyi, Lisa Vinnecour, Rick Wallace|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Really enjoyed this series when it was on. Too bad it had only one seasonPublished 1 month ago by Patricia Short
This is a surprisingly good show, with a good assortment of characters, nice undercurrents (Rick Hoffman as the lovelorn asst DA, for instance). Read morePublished 22 months ago by jeffg
The concept is pretty good if you like a show that's not all about being all goody two shoed. That was the most interesting parts of the show. Read morePublished 23 months ago by PAMalicious
I liked the gutsy main character, and the others around her were pretty interesting. I did have the feeling, though, that most of it has been done done before (or after) in other... Read morePublished 24 months ago by Caro
I was disappointed in this dvd. No real coherence and hard to figure out exactly who is who. I had hoped to watch the entire season.Published on March 29, 2013 by Lilly D