1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 yrs and still going, June 29, 2013
Dr. Jan B. Newman (Clinton, Mt. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brower MJ31E Super Insulated Heated Livestock Waterer (Lawn & Patio)
I have had 4 of these waterers for over 20 yrs now. They all are still going despite having frozen up in cold Montana -30 winter when the electricity went out. Even then the pipes didn't freeze, Hallelujah!!! They have survived being kicked over by the horses X2 ( 2 Hanoverians fighting for the same stall and well planted kicks that missed each other but hit the waterer and knocked it off it's concrete implanted screws. (A little welding and back in order.) No problem with the high pressure 80 PSI coming out of my well. Brower has made some minor modifications over the years such as changing the float, but they have stuck with pretty much the original design. You do need to do annual maintenance which amounts to changing out the o rings and diaphragms. Otherwise no real issues. I have extremely hard water and the powder coating is now wearing through, but the steel remains okay. The only other replacement in 20 years was one thermostat. I would definitely recommend Brower. They are simple and functional. The fact they have lasted 20 yrs speaks for itself.

Brower MJ31E Super Insulated Heated Livestock Waterer