5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dainty ring
Very pretty in person. Different. Dainty and ladylike. Love it. If you like girlie, feminine things, you'll love this ring immensely.
Published 22 months ago by Phyllis Lynch

3.0 out of 5 stars Owned For Three Months
I have owned the ring for three months and have fallen in love with the design but the ring has already started falling apart. Three diamonds have fallen out and the bottom left of the ring snags on everything! Would not recommend for an everyday ring.
Published 18 months ago by Gimpyeti

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dainty ring, November 14, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Brown Diamonds, But Not A Keeper, March 28, 2013
Loved the brown diamonds, but one of the bow strings protruded upward with a sharp end that catches on everything. I'm having to return it. I so wanted this ring, but I don't need the worry of what it's going to catch on next or if it will cause injury in some way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Owned For Three Months, March 25, 2013
This review is from: 10k Rose Gold Brown Diamond Bow Ring ( .14 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY! VERY ! DISAPPOINTED!!!, September 26, 2013
When I was searching for a champagne/chocolate stone ring in a pink gold metal,the ring on AMAZON looked perfect.
When I opened the box, I was CRUSHED ! The BOW of champagne stones was indiscernible and unrecognizable as a BOW. It looked like a small cluster of stones.The pink gold band was also disappointing. IT looked more like yellow gold rather than pink. I do not have a large hand or fingers, yet the BOW , as I said,was unrecognizable.
This ring should be advertised as a child's or young ladies ring, not as an adults ring.
Sadly, I returned the ring, according to AMAZON specifications, on Sept. 25, 2013.
I even opened an AMAZON credit card to get a discount.
I would like the card credited for $153.35.
Norma Hlawatsch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ring, December 13, 2012
It's a nice ring but the bow is a little small. the rose gold is dark almost chocolate. I would recommend it to friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR WORKMANSHIP, December 26, 2013
I bought this ring for my girlfriend for Christmas. Within a month a stone had fallen out. Amazon replaced it and now a month and one week later a stone has fallen out of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 24, 2013
Truly an adorable piece of jewelry. I purchased it for my wife and she is super pleased with it. It is simple an delicate yet original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 1, 2013
Such a beautiful ring! I get compliments on it constantly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loved it, December 31, 2012
Bought it for my wife as a Christmas present after shopping around at retailers. Great value and a beautiful ring. She loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely ring!, December 28, 2011
I am so happy I purchased this ring. And, received such a good price! The ring is the perfect size, not large like fad, custume rings and not so small that one can't see the ring detail.

But the ring is as shown in the picture and very "sparkly". I'm very happy I made this purchase. AND, Amazon Fulfilled, so it arrived FAST and properly packaged!

Merry Christmas to Me!!