5.0 out of 5 stars I wear it every day
I wear it every day to work, out with dress. very fashionable, I will get more in the future, thank you
Published 5 months ago by Tammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Rust
My only problem is the closure snaps rust. And it can't be worn for everyday use. Other than that is beautiful.
Published 7 months ago by rsdoss

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear it every day, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Brown Color Women Ladies Owl Pendant Cute Weave Leather Belt Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl wrist watch bracelet, March 15, 2014
Exceeded my expectations. The watch is beautiful, it is simple. Looks a bit elegant. However, delivery was long but it was worth every penny.

2.0 out of 5 stars What did i expect for the price ..........., February 25, 2014
Very cheap looking, but what did I think i was going to get for 5 bucks apiece ?? Will donate to some charity. Sue Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, February 24, 2014
I guess I just expected more in these watches. I know they were cheap, but I thought they would hold up better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as pictured, February 20, 2014
Watch is just as pictured, the owl does tend to move around, have thought about putting a little bit of glue on him to keep him where i want him, but thats just me personally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this, February 4, 2014
Absolutely love this watch. It's super cute and comfortable. I was so glad it fit my small wrist with it's slightly adjustable snap closure!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 8, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my mom. She really loves it and wears it every day. I liked it so much I got one for me. Can't beat it for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Rust, January 3, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive watch, cheap product..., December 26, 2013
This was cute, but it is not good quality. Of course it was inexpensive, so I shouldn't have expected much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Leather, December 19, 2013
Rose (LOUISIANA, US) - See all my reviews
You can smell the real leather..fits comfortably..and looks unique. I've ordered 4 more!!!!!! Really a good deal, I'm glad I got these watches.

Rate and Discover Movies