on June 21, 2013
Verified Purchase
I love Rilakkuma, and ordered this case as soon as I saw the low price (I'm not cheap, I just don't believe in spending more than $5 - $10 on a case). At first received the wrong case, and contacted the seller. He right away e-mailed back asking for my order ID and after all that he sent me my tracking number to the replacement he was shipping to me! I got the right case about 1-2 weeks later. :)
The only downside to ALL 3D cases is the camera cut out, it is so deep that the color of the case tints any photo you take using flash! But just an FYI to 3D case owners: color the cutout black with a permanent marker. The black doesn't let the color of the case reflect.
on June 14, 2012
I bought this case about two weeks ago and loved it to pieces. It did not allow access to the button that puts the phone on silent, but I usually keep it on silent so it didn't matter.

After about a week the mechanism that holds the two pieces together began to weaken. I've never dropped the phone with the case or anything else. Now, it does not stay together AT ALL so it's just sitting in a drawer.

Thank God it was so cheap.
on April 18, 2012
Verified Purchase
This case is adorable. I really love it. I have no doubt in my mind that it will break if I ever drop it, but if you're responsible - its an awesome, cute case.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations