Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on June 14, 2013
I`ve had this case for a long time, all throughout my career.It is so cute and I'm glad my fans like it as well!
Xoxo ~Ari
22 comments|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2012
This case is super cute, and I love the feel of the plastic. It's very soft, but it does seem like it will get dirty easily. I had a hard time getting the case to snap together. A lot of the time the head or body would slip off of the phone. It took me about 10 tries or so to get it to stay. Also the silent button is covered, but that was not a huge deal to me. I would not use this case for protection because the case does not come up over the phone to protect the front screen in case of a fall. This case was a good buy, because it only cost me about 7 dollars. I'm a little worried that my screen could shatter in a fall, or that the case could slip out of the lock when I'm using it. I defiantly will use this case, but when I go to school or out on a trip, I will probably switch back to my otterbox. If you want a cute case, and aren't very worried about protection, then this case is for you.
on July 21, 2013
1. amazing shipment
2. amazing packaging
3. AMAZING PRODUCT.
i ordered this case because of ariana grande and it got here WAAAAAYY before expected and i was literally screaming. its the best quality, the cutest, fits perfectly and i adore it. i wanted to thank you so much because i wanted this case before school started and it literally got here in like a week. thank you so much its amazing
I TOTALLY RECCOMEND THIS. buy it now, you wont regret it.
by far the best purchase ive EVER had on amazon (:
on February 27, 2012
The bear case I received looks slightly different than the one pictures above. My bear does not have arms/paws, and his head is not rounded out like it is in the above photo. Regardless it is a very adorable phone case, it fits my iPhone 4 (Sprint) perfectly.
My only complaints are: The flash button for my camera is covered, and the button on the left side of the phone that turns your phone on silent, is hard to access because of how misshaped the little cutout hole is.
I received my case within a week of ordering it, and it came with a clear screen protector and wipe cloth.
on February 10, 2012
I really like this case it is very adorable and i received it pretty fast. Actually 4 days before the estimate delivery date which was a plus. Just so you know you cant access the vibrate button but i already knew that. Another thing that the material feels like very soft but it not the shiny type of material like some cases have a gloss look to them which i prefer because this soft feel gets dirty real easy on the white belly of the bear and its nose. I've had it for about 4 hours now and its already looking dirty but i was able to clean it up with a pencil eraser. I've just been putting it with the bear facing up to prevent it from getting worst.
on September 15, 2012
This case is so adorable. Shipping was amazing, (I recieved it a couple of weeks earlier than estimated) it looks just Llike the picture, and it fits great on my phone. Now there's a few things to remember if your thinking about buying this case. There's two parts to this case, meaning the bottom and the top. First you slip the bottom on, then the top and it snaps together. There's no access to the mute button. You have to take the top part off to get access to it. This case is adorable and a great conversation piece, that's mainly why people buy it. So if your looking for protection an otter case would be better of course. It is a bit clunky but I honestly don't mind since I dont usually put my phone in my pocket. My overall review of it is that it's extremely cute, and it grips my phone very well meaning that my phone won't fall out of the case while I'm holding it or anything. Its a great price and would make a great gift for a friend or your sister ect. 5 Stars.
on November 27, 2012
I bought this case for my girlfriend's iPhone 4. It's very cute and from the rear you couldn't even tell it was a phone. Taking pics of her little brother (who‘s 5) and getting him to smile is an easy task; just wave the phone in front of him and he thinks it‘s a small teddy. None of the ports are obstructed, except the 3.5mm jack. Unless you have a 3.5mm plug that‘s just the plug itself without the insulation, you‘ll find yourself having to remove the top half of the case every time.

The case is protective against drops as long as it isn‘t flat on the front; the case doesn‘t completely cover the outer-front portion of the phone. We‘ve already confirmed this amount of protection, cause her little brother stole the phone and ran around and ended up dropping it. The phone landed on the side, but unfortunately the top portion broke apart and the piece used to allow operation of the volume buttons was unrepairable. So now we can‘t really use the case.

So all-in-all, the case is cute, will protect you phone only slightly, and should still be handled with care.
on December 6, 2014
I love my Rilakkuma crap and this didn't disappoint! The only thing I'd say is if you drop your phone often maybe get the silicone one. I dropped my hard case and the little button that covers the sound came off and so the case doesn't stay together. I have the silicone one now and it's perfect.
on July 12, 2012
My Daughter asked me to purchase this case as she wanted something fun to keep her phone in. She found it very adorable, but it cracked almost immediately. My daughter is about 5'2" and she dropped the phone trying to take it out of her pocket. A small crack showed up on the side. She also complained the the front is very flat, allowing the screen to come into contact with the ground if laid face down. She currently only uses it around the house and swaps it out for a more durable case when she leaves the house, but for the the past week I've only found the two pieces on the end table from lack of use. Cost wise, it is correctly priced at < $4. Although it cracked fairly quickly and my daughter no longer seems to use it, I still feel she received some novelty benefit from it. Shipping comes from Hong Kong and even though the estimated delivery date says 1 month, it showed up within 2 weeks. I do recommend it as a novelty item, but if looking to keep your phone safe and operational, highly recommend purchasing a separate case for that purpose.
on September 13, 2013
I have an itouch4 and I don't know why, but i bought this thinking that it was itouch4's. but that's my problem for misreading. But the reason why I gave it such a low rating was that it comes in 2 pieces (head and body) and you're supposed to attach it? I guess, by two little parts and it would stick together. But no. It doesn't even remotely stay on my friends iphone4s (she couldn't even use it) its broken and the two parts are just two parts...a head and a body that doesn't even snap on together. dissapointed that even my friend couldn't use it. It was cheap and I guess i get what i paid for