5.0 out of 5 stars zombie apocalypse knife
I recieved this knife as a gift. I would never have bought it because I have some very good blades already. Since I recieved the BZA, I couldn't be more pleased. It is full tang and the the grip has a good feel. It is as useful as any other quality knife of this price range. I would definitly buy it.
Published 19 months ago by Blade Hunter

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!!!!!!!!
Seriously do not buy this knife!
By far the worst knife experience I have EVER had.
Published 5 months ago by Joshua Iamaio

5.0 out of 5 stars zombie apocalypse knife, December 13, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!!!!!!!!, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
Seriously do not buy this knife!
By far the worst knife experience I have EVER had.
I picked this knife up at Gander Mountain because it was on sale, it is actually the same knife as one of Browning's other knives just in Zombie green. At first it appeared to be a pretty nice knife, fits my hand perfectly and feels great weight ratio wise, the sheath is very nice, blade needed a little sharpening but nothing too bad.
I had not used it to much just brought it out with me as a hunting knife. The first time I actually put it to use I was fishing and cut a few pieces of bamboo for poles. I was cutting a small piece of bamboo about pinky finger thickness, on a wooden pick-nick table no lateral bending or anything and the second shop (not even very hard) the blade snapped in half. When I looked at the broken pieces I could tell that it was very cheap Chinese pot metal. Pretty frustrated because it was a 30 dollar knife. I have had cheap flea market knives or Harbor Freight knives that performed much better, that will at least just bend not snap in half completely. I am writing Browning and returning the knife to Gander. I have never had any knife blade just snap with a light chopping motion. I use cheap fold out 15 dollar pocket knives all the time and have never had anything like this happen.

For 30 bucks you might as well just spend another 10 or 15 and get a small Ka-Bar or Ontario which will be infinitely better quality, American Made, and 1095 steel not mystery Chinese pot metal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gimicky With A Blade That Means Business, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
Have to admit that I ordered this knife partly as a lark. I liked the Zombie-green handle scales and how they and the blade contrast with the red paracord lanyard. I wasn't really expecting a serious knife. but then I've owned other Browning knives in the past that were excellent tools.

Long story short: This knife shows all the signs of high potential for camp and trail use, and is worthy of some consideration as a bushcraft tool. The blade was exceptionally sharp out of the package, and pretty beefy for the first 2/3 of its length, which means it ought to hold its own for chopping or even batoning (although I don't use knives to split wood - have a hatchet for that). The handles are comfortable and grippy, and the lanyard is a pretty generous hank of paracord that easily slipped over my wrist without having to adjust the knot. The sheath is decent, protects the blade well, and has dual textures that make it easy to hang onto. The snap is well positioned so it won't get cut off when the knife is drawn.

Looks like I scored a useful camp and trail tool that will do real work when all I really expected was a "Zombie Apocalypse" showpiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars This may be your last line of defense, when the zombies come munching..., July 23, 2013
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
When the zombies come looking for some gray snacks, you may be top on their list. When the ammo has been depleted and you are tired of running and your back is against the wall, you may have only one option left at your disposal. The Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife.

This is a nice knife, for the price. Solid steel blade, full tang, hard/durable plastic/rubber grip, nylon and foam rubber sheath. The quality is nice, the blade is average sharp (what you'd expect for a bubble-pack knife). Finish is good, as is the handle, paracord loop that can be easily untied/removed. I bought the knife for fun and show, not as a practical implement (at least not yet...) and I'm more than pleased.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't baton!, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
I had this knife for about 6 months and at first I loved it. Very comfortable in the hand thick blade with a nice length. It worked good for cuting and chopping. However the first knot I hit while batoning it took about a 3/4ths inch chip out of the blade. The knife still works but I refuse to depend on it in a survival situation. With relatively no information about the blade steel I am now assuming its cheap 420 steel or something close. If your looking for a novelty knife, get it. If your looking for a survival knife stay away...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice knife!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
The blade is sharp, the handle and holster are good quality. All around a nice knife. Should come in handy for the pending ZA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
I feared it would be different from the ones they sell in the stores since it was cheaper, but it wasnt. He loved it. Its a very good quality knife. Does not look or feel cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands Christmas Gift, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
My husband has been wanting this knife for a while, so I got it for him for Christmas. From what I can see, it looks like a fine knife that I am sure he will enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome knife, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife
I got this knife for my 14 year old son for Christmas because he is really into call of duty black op II and the whole zombie thing and we know the browning name stands for good products so together I knew he would love it and I was right, he loved it and said it was awesome.

Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife