5.0 out of 5 stars All you need for the budget-minded office
Published 24 months ago by Rachel L. Wheat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for vision impaired
The overall size is great for posting on the side of the fridge, but the numbers are not large enough for a vision-impaired person. The calendar from last year had the numbers quite a bit larger.
Published 16 months ago by ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need for the budget-minded office, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Brownline 2013 Monthly Desk Pad Calendar, January - December, 22 x 17 Inches (C1731-13) (Office Product)
I purchased this for myself to hang on my office partition. I don't need a lot out of my calendar and don't see what makes this calendar different from the ones that cost 3 to 4 times as much. The price is right and the quality is excellent. I will look at Brownline first from now on when I need a calendar. No, I'm not some paid critic, I'm just an average Jane Doe who's very happy with their wall calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Calendars, September 3, 2012
I love these calendars. They are mistake free and printed on nice thick paper. Very easy to tear off and can be hung on wall or used as a desk blotter. Definitely plan on using this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk top calendar, January 14, 2013
This was just what I wanted. Quality was good, and I would order again. Not sure how I could go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT, February 8, 2013
PERFECT
PERFECT ....PERFECT ....PERFECT .. PERFECT ~~~~~~ PERFECT~~ PERFECT~~~~ perfect PERFECT~~PERFECT ...PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT ......PERFECT

1.0 out of 5 stars Half this price at Office Depot, January 1, 2014
This is double what they charge at Office Depot. I ordered this calendar December 2013 and just assumed it would be a 2014 desk calendar - they sent me a 2013. My bad, but still poor form to be selling the 2013 right now. I won't be buying from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, December 23, 2013
Nice and big and blank with no logos or pictures going across the middle of the calendar that makes things that are written hard to see. You'll need a couple thumbtacks to hang it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, December 6, 2013
dee (salt lake) - See all my reviews
omg this is the best we and i totally love it! you really need to see about getting one. (~:

5.0 out of 5 stars old school classic, November 8, 2013
it is what it is, an old school desktop calendar which i still like, just a classic, not cords, no memory stick, wont disrupt you at dinner time

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard... what I expected, October 30, 2013
Katarina Coates (CARBONDALE, COLORADO, US) - See all my reviews
This is a standard large calendar. Nothing special. It fits my needs, gets the job done, has holes at the top to nail into the wall, etc. It's nothing special, it's really all that I needed and it has held up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars desk calendar, October 11, 2013
A little pricey, but the desk calendar is just what I wanted. Enough space in each day to write information.