5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal & packaging!, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Liar Liar / Bruce Almighty / Happy Gilmore / Billy Madison Four Feature Films (DVD)
You get all 4 classic comedy movies on DVD in 1 small package.
I was buying these to upgrade some VHS copies to DVD.
Since they're comedies and not really special effect/surround sound oriented, I bought this set instead of the Blu-rays.
This saved me a lot of money.
The widescreen format fits the screen nicely and the digital sound is great.

4 funny movies for a seriously great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Teenager, January 17, 2014
I don't know about you, but these are several of the classics of my early teenage years. When my little brother turned 13 he asked for funny movies. I would say look no farther. For 10 bucks he gets exposure to several movies I couldn't stop watching at his age. They are all PG-13, but that is kinda of the point. My little bro has now watched all four and has asked for more Adam Sandler. I think I will buy waterboy next.

5.0 out of 5 stars best buy in a long time so worth it !!!, April 23, 2014
adam sandler is my favorite actor and this 4 pack was well worh it. Jim carey always worth buying as well and at 10 dollars for 4 movies u can't beat that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool product. It worked perfect for us. I would buy it if i were you for sure. Thanks again guys., April 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like ?, April 10, 2014
This is a nice cheap 4 movie combo pack. Liar Liar/ Bruce Almighty on one disk and Happy Gilmore/ Billy Madison on another. Fans can add these to their collections for a very decent price. The only thing I would have done differently would be to replace Billy Madison with "Mr. Deeds".

5.0 out of 5 stars love the movie, January 12, 2014
I love this movie I think Jim Carrey is very funny I always wanted to own my own movie thank you for the opportunity

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!!, October 17, 2013
Awesome video loved it ! Best movies in the world on two dvds :D I couldnt be more happier !

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny- great value, October 15, 2013
Greg S (California) - See all my reviews
Four worthwhile movies for the price of one. Sandler and Carey, what more needs be said? Happy learned to putt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, October 9, 2013
4 terrific movies and all in one collection. This was a great purchase and I look forward to having the convenience of watching them whenever I want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh what fun, August 17, 2013
Four classic comedies with one purchase Liar Liar and Bruce Almighty are just classic Jim Carrey movies. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are classic Adam Sandler movies, and together they are just full of fun and laughs.

Liar Liar / Bruce Almighty / Happy Gilmore / Billy Madison Four Feature Films