Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2008
My son fell in love with the Bruder trucks at the toy store when he was 2 years old. The skid-steer loader was the first one we got for him, and he's been happily playing with it for about a year and a half at this point. We chose it in part because it was smaller than some of the others and a better size for him at the time.

My son is not at all gentle on his trucks: he expects them to work and work hard. This little loader has gone through gravel, sandpiles, mulch and macaroni in its time, and it's still in great shape. We just give it a rinse when it gets too dirty to come back inside. The mechanism which allows the arm to remain raised in the air has worn slightly and slips if there is any weight in the bucket (probably from sand getting into it); beyond that it has worn very well indeed.

We have since purchased a number of other Bruder trucks for our son and they are among his favorite toys.
on June 26, 2007
We got this for my son's 3rd birthday and it was his favorite present. It has been "working" outside and in the sandbox for over a month. The "hydrolics" under the bucket came out... I think they're just a bit too short to go in and out smoothly. That is why durability gets 4 stars. However, the toy works well without the hydrolics connected. The quality is great otherwise.
on October 17, 2009
This is my 9th Bruder truck, equipment piece, etc. My grand children LOVE these toys and with a few minor exceptions, they are as indistructable as metal toys. Another great German product of quality.
on June 25, 2015
our son love that toy ! it was his favorite toy for long time :)
review image
on February 15, 2016
This is a very high quality toy. I got it for my 3 year old. Though he hasn't taken much of an interest in it (sometimes it is just a miss) it is a well built item that far exceeds the build quality of the toys you see in Target and Walmart. We are definitely keeping it because a) it will actually survive his 3 year old destructive phase and b) I think he will appreciate it a bit more when he is a little older. This is one of those toys that will make 'the box', you know that box of toys you keep for your assumed grand kids you will have one day ;-) Most plastic toys do not make the cut but this one I can see being used through many children.
on November 19, 2013
My boys LOVE Bruder!! Their uncle is in construction and takes them to see the equipment and these trucks are SO realistic! Even their uncle is amazed by how realistic they are. Despite all the small, moveable parts, they are incredibly durable! My sons are 4 and 6 and they can really beat these toys up. They are more costly than other brands, but you really are paying for outstanding quality and I know these trucks will last. I'm sure one day my grandkids will be playing with them. I'd much rather have a few quality vehicles for them to play with than a lot of cheaper ones that need replacing or have broken parts. These can be played with outside in the sand box or dirt. Or inside with small rocks or blocks or just their imagination.
on September 7, 2015
OK, I think I like Bruder Toys as much as my son. The realism and accuracy are first-class. Typical German quality and craftsmanship make these toys fun and durable. We have Bruder dump trucks, concrete mixers, excavators, and more. Yes, they are a bit more expensive, but they last. By this ,I mean...my 3.5 year old son will be enjoying these for many years. They are not silly looking and boys up to 10-11 years old would enjoy playing with them. So, we would rather buy quality German Bruders, than 3-4 cheap toys that will certainly end up in the trash. This Bobcat is fun for outdoors or the sandbox. There are different size vehicles. The Bobcat is smaller and a nice introductory toy. If you are buying for inside play, get a Bruder toy with wheels. The Bruder vehicles come with a cool little catalogue that shows their incredible variety of construction and farming themed toys. You can't go wrong with these trucks. Check out the many videos online.
on November 21, 2011
This is a fantastic skid steer loader. Any kid who likes playing with trucks and other construction equipment is sure to love this front end loader. It's made of sturdy construction so it can take being played with roughly. Excellent for indoor or outdoor play.
on November 19, 2013
Purchased for my grandson as a Christmas gift. He loved it, played with it inside and out. I feel it was worth the money. It was sturdy, well made and the moveable parts moved and was realistic enough to satisfy his love of construction equipment. He's moved on to other interests now but the Caterpillar is still in the play room awaiting baby brother!
on September 12, 2011
My son loves his "bobcat". Like all Bruder toys, it is quality. It is the right scale for his other Bruder toys too. Highly recommended.