5.0 out of 5 stars I believe in reviews
Published on October 18, 2010 by Lisa Link

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks sturdier than it is; still fun
This toy is a little more cheaper made than you expect. However, it is fun and the shocks on the jeep are really cool. My daughter enjoys playing with it. Worth buying, just be prepared for more plastic than you think.
Published 23 months ago by Dad of twins

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe in reviews, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Bruder Toys Jeep Wrangler Unlimited W. Horse Trailer Incl. 1 Horse (Toy)
I bought this toy for my youngest son after months of frustration over cheap, break the first day, stock trailers from farm stores. It is hard enough to find a "stock" trailer. We were really shooting for hauling cattle but settled for horses as that is about all you find. I also settled for a jeep instead of a truck simply because of all the other reviews I read about this products durablity. We have played with this set daily for 2 weeks. We play with it fairly roughly. It is sturdy plastic. It will last much longer that the pot metal trucks and trailers you can buy. Is it as tough as Little Tykes plastic? - no. The hitch has (had) a little knob of plastic that kept the trailer from coming unhooked easily - THAT did break after about a week mainly because my sons kept trying to move the set off a solid surface without supporting both pieces. Mind the HITCH DID NOT BREAK - a small "extra" knob of plastic inside the circle where the two meet to prevent it from coming apart super easily is what broke - no problem. The doors all open, the spare tire and the top can be removed. We he took it in the sandbox I did notice sand got in the wheel or something and ground around for awhile. It worked out eventually but this will now stay indoors. As for size, the jeep is 12 inches long and the trailer is 12 inches long - I had trouble getting clear of information about that when I was researching. I will re-review if my opinon of durabilty changes. I should mention the horse (about 6 inches) is good quality too although it was quickly crowded out by cattle at our house!

4.0 out of 5 stars A truck and trailer that stay "hitched" together! finally, October 24, 2005
Cody Colloton (Kenmore, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This truck and trailer actually stay together as my 3yr old son "drives" them around. The trailer is even big enough to hold several other cars.

My younger son 1 1/2 gets frusterated that the car and trailer don't come un-hitched too easily... and I have to really watch him as he has bent the hitch on the jeep a little bit!

I would say 2 1/2 to 3 yrs is the youngest age for this toy!

One of their favorite features is that the trailer has a wheel that "cranks" to support the front end of the trailer when un-hitched from the jeep... just like mom's horse trailer he says!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Durable, and REPAIRABLE!, November 2, 2010
This toy has been an absolute favorite of my son's for the year he has had it. He loves all the details: doors that open and close, a hood that props up just like in a real car, a steering wheel that actually turns the wheels of the jeep, and a trailer jack that you lower with a crank. It is the toy that little boys who are visiting zero in on, as well.

But the best part? Not only is this toy well made, but many the parts are easily replaced if they do get broken. I recently broke one of the little hinges off of the tailgate when trying to reattach it to the vehicle. My son was devastated. I was able to buy a replacement tailgate and have it shipped to my house for around $5 - which was of course way cheaper than having to replace the entire toy! The package also included a replacement hood and 2 doors, so I have those just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Horse Trailer, February 15, 2008
We bought this as a birthday gift for our 7 year old daughter. She loves Bryer horses and wanted a truck and trailer to play with them. It is large enough to hold 6 inch horses but small enough to not overwhelm the toy room. It is plastic, but it is very well contructed. Wheels are flexable rubber and turn with the steering wheel. I wish I could find metal trucks but they just do not seem to be around anymore. This is the closest we found on the market. Very well pleased. Besides, if you are buying for a girl, the whats not to love about a "red" jeep?

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this!, October 16, 2010
Lark (Eugene, OR) - See all my reviews
I got this for my daughter a year ago, when she was five, as a Christmas present. She is horse crazy, and loved the ability to take her horses along with her Polly dolls all around the house for "campouts." We have had a ton of fun going on adventures. This toy is versatile, very realistic (steering wheel turns and the wheels turn with it, it has "shocks" that let it bounce a little over rough terrain, etc.) and very detailed. It has also proven to be quite durable, although I admit my daughter is pretty gentle with her toys. All in all, a fabulous toy and she has gotten hours of enjoyment playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars We wish we had the real version !, December 5, 2007
A great toy with above average durability for toys being produced today. My daughter is in love with all things "horse" and western. This keeps her in mind of the real horses at her aunts farm, and is much more constructive time spent than any time spent on electronic entertainment. Plenty durable enough for enthusiastic outdoor play !! If only we could afford the adult version !!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRUDER TOY JEEP WITH HORSE TRAILER, September 25, 2011
Absolutely fabulous value and quality. I looked at many car and horse trailer toys and none of them were the great size that this was.The whole thing is strong and sturdy and fits most of my girls schleich horses aswell.
My daughter is 7 and is a horse fanatic and has loved this toy.
This was by far the best from all that I looked at.
It does come with a horse that fits the trailer and it is great that it has a door and window at the front of the trailer.
The back door and front doors of the jeep also open so it can have little people put in aswell.
Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy grandma, December 26, 2008
My daughter has 3 little boys, 5 and under, her friends have 4 boys, 5 and under, when this was unwrapped they all pounced on it, dismantled it, and played with it the entire evening, I was sure it would end up in the trash can instead of the toy room. A week later I visited and the 2 year old was pushing it around the living room, completely intact....it is a wonderful toy. The parts are very lifelike, the wheels and steering wheel turn, doors open, hitch works, back tire comes off. The older boys were looking at the included catalog and picking out what they would like to have....wonderful toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, August 8, 2012
My daughter loves to play with horses. She begged us for a truck and horse trailer. After lots of searching, I came across this product. I was very pleased when this product arrived. It was larger than I thought it would be. Both of my children, 3 & 5, love playing with this. Lots of moving parts to keep them busy. Very durable. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son Plays With This Every Day, November 24, 2007
I bought this for my toddler son last year (I admit it was a little advanced for him then.) because he loves horses. The design is detailed with doors to open, the steering wheel moves the wheels in the direction to drive & even shock-absorbing suspension. A few small pieces broke off, but only because he didn't play with it correctly. He plays with it every day -- a real winner! I'm looking for more items by this manufacturer this year.