Bruno Magli Men's Enod Slip-On LoaferBlack8 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- rubber sole
- Polished bit detail
- Segmented sole
- Suede softens the profile of this handsome driving loafer from Bruno Magli.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Suede softens the profile of this handsome driving loafer from Bruno Magli.
Bruno Magli was founded in Bologna, Italy, in the 1930s when three siblings, Marino, Maria and Bruno Magli were taught the art of shoemaking by their grandfather in a small basement. In 1936, the siblings transformed their basement factory into a small business, otherwise known as The Magli Shoe Factory. Propelled by the "Made in Italy" craze, the brand quickly became a leader in design, fabrication and commercialization of high-quality fashion shoes, as well as a major competitor in the Italian footwear market. In 1968, headed by the second generation of the Magli family, Bruno Magli moved to its current headquarters in Bologna. Bruno Magli has since successfully maintained its position as a leader in the footwear industry by retaining the traditional values that have made it the prestigious Italian luxury brand since the 1930s.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Origin: Italy
- ASIN: B00E8K5BY8
- Item model number: Enod
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 25, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: