Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on February 22, 2014

The material has a great matte finish and fantastic texture to the wrap. It also wraps nicely around the entire watch which many other skins did not do.

I've tried multiple skins on the Pebble from the clear protectors to similar designed skins, but this one is best.

One great thing is that with many of the other skins, they did not fully wrap around the lugs. The corners would eventually snag on sweater and jacket cuffs, slowly causing it to lift with dirt. This wont happen with the slickwraps because of the full wrap around design of it.
on March 12, 2014
I've had my Pebble since Black Friday of 2013 and I just got sick of looking at how bleak and boring it was. I saw online people started customizing their watches with new straps and skins and stumbled upon this one that someone had used before.

I'm an Amazon prime member, so I was happy when I saw Amazon sold them! Unfortunately Amazon (or Slickwraps) doesn't keep them in stock through Amazon, so it took me a few weeks to get the skin, but saving 3 bucks on shipping is 3 bucks more in my pocket!

The product itself is beautiful. I've been using it for about two days now and it COMPLETELY changes the look of my pebble watch. The skin is not just a light sticker. Its a very thick and durable sticker that wraps completely around the face of the watch onto the back for an extremely secure hold. This specific skin is also not just a flat smooth surface, it really does feel like brushed steel when you rub your fingers over it! Its really an amazing product and I kind of want to buy more Pebble watches just to have them in all colors and styles!

If you're looking for a low cost item that will completely change the look of your pebble watch and make it unique and elegant, this is the item for you. I love the functionality of my pebble, and now I love the style of it!
on October 23, 2014
Waste of money. Very hard to align properly, and it peeled off in 24 hours.
on May 12, 2015
Great wrap makes a huge difference in the appearance of the pebble. Easy to install too just look what a difference this and a watch band make
on April 18, 2014
This product REALLY is good! It comes with skins for the charging cable too. The card enclosed has the code reader, so get the code reader app. for your phone to get the directions. A cleaning cloth comes also, but I used a cotton swab and old tooth brush with rubbing alcohol prior to clean the watch first and cotton swab to dry it made the total installation 15 minutes. Highlight the screen to make sure that when you first initially install it, it won't partially cover the bottom of it.
on July 10, 2015
I love this wrap. I don't use the button covers or clear screen protectors as I prefer the simplicity of the face wrap on its own. It took me less than a minute to place. I'm on my third pebble and have purchased a wrap for each one.
review image
44 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2015
The wrap would look good with a perfect fit. It looks okay without a perfect fit.

However, that's arguably the biggest flaw with it. On a first attempt, unless you have a lot of time to perfect this, are watching with the video, have small hands, have great focus, have surgical stability, have no distraction, and have a genetic mutation allowing for the robotic movement of your fingers, you simply won't get this on correctly. When you line up the wrap, you have to have the mind to check against numerous points on the watch. If you line only one part, you'll mess the whole thing up.

Case in point - if you line up the bottom, horizontal portion of the wrap against the bottom of the screen and where it reaches the band's starting point, you have a good chance of messing it up. You have to check it also against the underside, where the fringe will wrap. If that contours to the underside well, to the horizontal berth of the screen, AND to the vertical alignment, you're okay. There's still a good chance it won't fit correctly.

What I'm saying is that trying to use a wrap on something as contoured and detailed of a gadget as this seems silly. Would you put a wrap over a ceramic casting of a panther that your mother made you when you were small? No, because there's no way you'd avoid an imperfect fit or bubbles.

I recommend buying the watch in the color you prefer and customizing the band. Rick Tracy has a variety of wide bands that perfectly complement the Pebble.
on March 30, 2015
The wrap looks just like the picture and the texture feels pretty neat. I find myself rubbing it every now and then. My Pebble is red and it does stick out of the sides of the wrap, but it actually looks fine. It does require steady hand to put on, so take your time. I definitely recommend this if you are looking to customize your Pebble Watch.
on April 5, 2015
Others have complained about hard it is to put on or that is not a snap on product. Read the description. It comes with the wrap and screen protector and a web address with a you tube video of how to properly put it on. It real is stuck on nd makes the watch look great. The buttons are hard to place labels on but that is my large hands. Just take your time and it works well.
on October 2, 2014
Actual score is 4.9 cause it's a little tricky to apply but obviously knew that getting into buying this. All in all it looks super classy compared to my original pebble face (which attracts fingerprints and oil like no other) and with the black leather strap that i've added to the watch it looks real nice

minus 0.1 stars cause it didn't apply itself once i bought it