Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
Brushtech B122C Hummingbird Feeder Cleaning Kit
|Price:||$13.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Kit contains 3 brushes to clean feeder bottles sockets and nectar nozzles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. A good set of brushes, such as this one, is essential for thorough cleaning. A dedicated toothbrush is good for cleaning the ball-shaped bee guards.
3. Scrub the feeder section, using the tiny brush and smaller bent brush. Scrub the bee guards with the toothbrush. Be sure all signs of mildew are thoroughly removed. Rinse three or four times in hot water and allow to air dry.
4. Pour the vinegar solution into the glass bottle. Scrub the bottle with the bottle brush and rinse three of four times in hot water and allow to air dry. Rinse all of the brushes, too.
5. If your hummingbird feeder is really dirty or has black mildew (it shouldn't be dirty or have mildew if you are cleaning it each time you fill it) use a solution of one part Clorox bleach to ten parts hot water instead of the vinegar solution.
If you have the flat bee guards, like those on the 16 oz Perky Pet Feeder, you don't have to remove them each time you clean the feeder.
Brushtech B122C Cleaning Kit. Brushes did not fit my feeders at all, in any way...I would return it but that is such a hassle!
The brushes are shoddy and much too stiff to clean well, even if they had fit in any part of my three hummingbird feeders.
I am totally disgusted!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product isn't quite as useful as I thought it would be. I had some smaller, straight bottle brushes at home that do the trick just about as well as the curved ones. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Anonymous
Only brush I have found that does a great job cleaning my hummingbird feeders. Reaches all those hard to get spots.Published 3 months ago by Ms. Kel
Very well designed. These can be bent and formed into any configuration ... and then bent and reconfigured again.Published 3 months ago by Lou Saucier
good cleaning brushes for my humming bird feeders. Been using them for close to 2 years and they are still holding up great.Published 7 months ago by swiss
These brushes have saved me hours cleaning out the feeders. I especially like the short, bent one as it helps clean out under the rim of the bottle that I used to clean with a baby... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Dr. J. Davis Martin
This kit is great. Sizes for every part of the feeder that you need to clean. Very durable.Published 7 months ago by Penny B.
All of the brushes are too big for the bottle top on my feeders so I cannot clean inside the feeder...very disappointed with this one.Published 7 months ago by Mary Gagliardi