Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 10, 2011
Over the last 30 years, I've used at least a couple of dozen different grill brushes and this is by far the best ... definately a keeper. The Weber T-handle brush is similar, but this is of heavier construction and made in the USA. Over the past year, no bristles have been lost and it hasn't loaded up to the point of being ineffective after heavy and frequent use. Look no further ... this is the best.
on August 25, 2009
I bought this brush for my new Weber Genesis E-320 because the bristles are brass and the grill has enameled porcelain cast iron grates (I've read that brass will not scratch the porcelain). It does an amazing job of cleaning every inch of the grates, on top and especially on the sides of the grates (no scraper needed!). I highly recommend this brush for your grill. The flexible shaft that creates less pressure on the porcelain, coupled with the brass bristles will make your grates last forever. And of course, Prime shipping was amazing as always.
on June 23, 2010
This company's brushes are made near Pittsburgh. Want to support Made in USA?? These products will surpass any others in quality. The BBQ brush is stiff brass and cleans really well. Solid handle and brush frame. You will not be satisfied with others after this. I do like to also have a metal scraper blade, but I use my stainless spatula for that. Good product.
on January 9, 2013
I purchased this item a while back and am now getting around to the review. The brush was purchased because of the Made in USA logo and an apparent history of positive reviews. My expectations were high and this brush fell short on 3 critical points.

1) Poor cleaning performance. There is an insufficient amount of bristle material that actually contacts the grill surface. In fact, the twisted wire frame appears to make as much contact with the grilling surface and for this reason it is not an affective cleaning tool for the 6 month old tubular stainless steel cooking grids of my Weber Genesis grill.

2) Far too flexible. The twisted wire frame of this brush seems to be a great concept from a manufacturing perspective but falls short in cleaning performance as the frame handle is not ridged enough for affective cleaning and I find myself bending the brush severely to try and clean by grates thoroughly.

3) Rusting and corrosion. After 4 weeks of use the twisted wire frame that supports the bristles is severely rusted. About 2 of these weeks the brush was protected by the Weber nylon cover and the other 2 weeks exposed to the elements. Considering point number 1 above, this means the rusty wire directly contacts the cooking grids of the Weber grill when cleaning. In some capacity means I am eating off cooking grids cleaned with a rusty brush. Not appetizing or recommended.

Conclusion: Not a good choice for users of the Weber Genesis with stainless tube grates and those that expect outdoor items not to immediately rust. Outdoor products that immediately rust drive me nuts. Let's charge 2 bucks more for this one and make it right. America can do better than this. Looking forward to a better one at some point either from these folks or a competitor.
on March 10, 2013
Maybe I am asking too much, but mine lasted about 18 months and I don't BBQ that every week, maybe 30 times a year. I don't think I abused it, actually, i am not too anal about my grill being cleaned, sometimes i don't clean it, just heat it up until everything is ash, point is, i think i use a brush less than most, After 18 months or so, it's almost completely worn out. It cleaned ok, guess i can't complain there but I am not certain it is better, or longer lasting than a traditional square brush.
on July 12, 2010
I needed a BRASS brush for my new Weber grill, so as not to damage the porcelain coated grates. This brush is exactly what I wanted. It is BIG, and appears to be very well constructed. The brass bristles get in between the grate "bars" and clean them perfectly with very little effort. It looks like it will hold up well to frequent use, but of course only time will tell. I recommend this item for all Weber grill owners.
on April 8, 2011
From the picture, I was expecting something a little smaller, but I was pleased to see that I had misjudged it. It is so hard to get brass bristles in the stores these days, and (whatever they say) I don't trust steel bristles on ceramic grids.

This brush has an easy push action, and the (varying length) bristles brush not only the top of the grid but go right down between the bars to totally clean them. The handle is black (not white as illustrated) and is easy to hold.

I used to cook and then leave the burners on for a while to burn off the debris. I have just bought new grids and I have now decided to turn them off and clean immediately and this seems to work better (you sometimes need a chisel to get off the hard-burned debris). Indeed, last cooking, I cooked one side of the steak and burgers on one side of the grill, turned them over onto the other side of the grill to finish them and immediately ran the brush over the freshly exposed grid. Came right off, as did the other side when I removed the cooked meat, leaving the grid looking like new.
on May 22, 2016
I just came back to buy this brush for the third time (in 8 years of regular grill use) and figured it was about time I reviewed it! Excellent quality brush that does a great job and lasts. It can be hard to find brushes that are safe to use on porcelain grills (like my Weber), which is how I originally stumbled across this one. You don't want super hard bristles that will scratch the porcelain non stick surface right off your grill plates. Love the long handle and the stiffness of the bristles - soft enough for my grill but doesn't require way too much muscle to get the grill clean.

The price has gone up since my first purchase years back, but I will still happily pay current price for a brush of this quality and durability. Two thumbs up.
on July 9, 2011
I was told to use a brass brush for my new barbecue with porcelain coated grill grates. It works very well, has a nice long handle so I'm not crisping my arm, and so far the bristles are holding up well to use. I've used a similar design for my last barbecue and I don't even bother having any other kind of brush.
on July 5, 2013
This grill brush works very well. The way the bristles are wrapped around, as well as the bristles on the corners of the brush, helps it to get in and around the grill grates really well. The 12 inch handle is perfect for me, just long enough to be able to use your hand and forearm muscles to push the brush down and scrub the grates really well. It cleans them up very quickly without stripping or scratching. This is definitely the best grill brush I have ever had and a great product for the price.

See 1 answered question