Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Brushtech Five Gallon Carboy Washing Brush B217C
|Price:||$27.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Brush does not scratch glass or plastic.
- Non-woven pad section rubs and dislodges dried up residue.
- Made for glass and plastic 5 gallon carboys
- Fill carboy bottle about 1/5th of the way with hot water to use brush.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Stiffer then other brushes I have used, better for cleaning that stuck on kraeusen.
- Handle at top is more ergonomic then a metal loop.
- Foam at the end is better for cleaning then bristles
- The bottom 90 degree is too short for 6.5 gallon glass carboy, it kinda works but is not ideal. I realize this is the 5 gallon brush so this isn't a complaint, just a note.
- Brush, while stiffer then most, could still be stiffer.
Overall, this is a good (better then most) brush. A slightly larger and stiffer model would be worthy of 5 stars.
Brush is still rocking after three years! Still wish it was sized for a 6.5 gallon carboy.
It is heavy duty through and through, the metal is thick and I can really muscle it to scrub those grooves on the sides of my glass carboys. The bristles all the way from top to bottom help to get the gunk out of the neck.
The real meat of this product though is the heavy duty handle and the scrubber pad on the bottom. I can really get into those cracks and crevasses on the sides, bottoms and necks of my carboys which is all I really need from a carboy brush.
This guy makes cleaning the bottles a snap. Just fill with a little tap water... get it in there and get all the nasty green stuff off, and you're set to go.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use it for 3 gallon glass water containers that occasionally get green algae specks. The brush is the first tool I've found that cleans the bottles well and relatively quickly. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Craig E. Cook
I have an italian 5=gallon water bottle (from amazon)..this brush gets to the bottom and the bottle is finally CLEAN! Read morePublished 6 months ago by yocheved
Great brush for a 5 gallon water bottle. It was exactly what was needed for cleaning.Published 6 months ago by C.C.
This works great. It reaches the bottom and most of the sides of the carboy that we own. The only part that it doesn't reach is towards the top where the carboy bends into the... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Do-It-Yourself Danielle
I don't get the point of this now that I've had a chance to use it. Doesn't work very well as I don't have any leverage to clean the bottom after the brush is threaded all the way... Read morePublished 13 months ago by B. T. Flowers
Great for cleaning out five gallon water bottles. A little pricy for what it is, but does the job.Published 17 months ago by D. McGee
You read the reviews, seems most loved it..... We'll they're right. I had some carboys that were pretty dirty inside and did not expect a whole lot from this brush. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Ken M.
The shape of this brush enable cleaning of hard to reach corners. Good product!Published 19 months ago by Mark Weigle