Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2011
This is NOT an NBA authentic Lakers jersey. This is a SWINGMAN jersey. HUGE difference. Had I known this, would have not purchased...but seeing as how it's four days until christmas I am obviously stuck with it. Very dissapointed. would not ever buy from again.
The NBA makes three types of basketball jerseys to sell: authentic, which are identical in design and material to professional jerseys, replica, which are inexpensive printed versions, and Swingman.
on June 22, 2009
Got my item in promiss time and the item is like what it descrips it suppose to be however, i ask for size 56, but i guess there is no size 56 so instead i got it at 54 which is fine, it fit me fine so far, as long as i don't gain any weight.=)
on July 3, 2014
My dad loves this jersey, as he is a huge Kobe Bryant fan. Would order again.
on August 24, 2015
this was a christmas gift for my nephew and he loved it
on July 1, 2016
Fake. The tag is not legit. Go to NBA Store.