Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 17, 2011
So I had to wait about a year for a home button solution for my son's obsession with hitting it on his itouch. It was completely worth it. I just wish I thought of such a genius solution. I have saved countless hours a week by not having to restart videos, games and other activities on his device. The fact that the bubcap sticks like dried on rice crispies is certainly a plus. No matter how hard he hits the home button it doesn't engage. You almost have to have superhuman strength if you select the Bubcap Ultra as this is serious HOME button protection. The best part is you can take it off and put it on whenever you want. I can tell you it has been the best $5 I've ever spent. I've had it on his itouch for almost 4 months and it's as good as it was on day one. If you don't have the same results, which I'm sure you won't have, be thankful that it was only the price of your daily cup of coffee. [...]
on October 2, 2011
What a great product! I'm a teacher and many of my students hit the 'home' button on my iPad in the middle of a lesson. It drives me crazy! Now they can't do that. BubCaps work wonderfully.

Thank you!
on September 28, 2012
BubCap Home Button Covers deliver as promised. I purchased the Intro-Pack with 2 BubCaps and 2 BubCap Ultras BubCap Home Button Cover Intro-Pack (contains 2 BubCaps & 2 BubCap Ultras). The regular BubCaps work perfectly to prevent my one-year-old grandson from pressing the home button on my iPad and iPhone. I need to use extra pressure to activate the home button with the regular BubCap on, but not so much that I'm bothered by it. The protection is well worth the slight extra effort. The adhesive BubCap is thin and remains stuck on until you are ready to remove it. I know, because I tried the Ultra on my iPad and removed it when I decided it would be more suitable in the future when my grandson is stronger. I strongly recommend this product.
on November 27, 2012
The Bubcap did keep my 2 yr old from pressing the home button, and both I and my 4 yr old could still use the home button, which is what I was hoping for. Unfortunately, my 2 yr old had the Bubcap peeled off in less than a minute! I applied the Bubcap as instructed and let it set overnight. The next morning I gave my phone to my daughter and in under a minute she came walking over to me with the Bubcap in her hand saying "yucky, garbage" and she threw it away.

I wish I could give this 5 stars, as I really wanted it to work for us, but unfortunately, it was a waste of money.
on October 5, 2012
A parent's best friend- my 14 month old was always pushing the home button on the ipad and exiting out of her games. She would end up dialing, emailing, deleting apps...driving me crazy! I'm so glad I found this product. Peel and stick like a sticker, and presto! No more problems! She can now play her games, watch her movies, and not mess up anything, or keep saying, "uh oh! uh oh!" every 10 seconds when I have to re-start an app for her. Thank you to the inventors!
on March 21, 2011
I have a very heavy otter case on my iphone 4 to let my 1 year old son play with the phone (to toot my own horn he can unlock the iphone and call grandma already). The plan was to use this to keep him inside his games so he couldn't access my SMS, mail, etc. Unfortunately the bubcap plus the thicker than average case means that I can't even press down the home key.

I put it on an old Iphone 3 and now it works perfectly without the case.

I don't think you can deduct stars because of my case choice, should just be aware that if you prefer a rubberized case, this probably isn't for you.
on December 7, 2011
My son loves playing with the iPhone but he keeps hitting the home button and dropping himself out of whatever app he's using. I installed the BubCap, it stayed on securely, it fit well with my case, and it prevented him from depressing the home button. I found it a little annoying during my time at the office so I peeled the BubCap off, no problems, no residue, and it stuck right back on.

Love that they give you four, that's nice.
on November 23, 2012
Great for your Apple devices that you want your toddler to use. It makes it so they can not hit the home button and get out of hte app you put it on. It would be nice if Apple just came up with a better locking system for use during an app, but this is a great substitute! It took a little getting used to for myself to know how hard and where to push but I got it in a few days.
on December 28, 2014
These prevent my toddler from messing with the home button. There are moments when I find myself not pressing hard enough, but that's a minor annoyance. I'm so happy that there is a solution to "home button sanity"
on December 23, 2013
These are a great idea. Unfortunately my son is pretty strong. It worked for a while until he learned that if he really pushed he could use it anyway. Luckily at that point he was pretty handy on the ipad so we didn't need them anymore.
Ok after writing that I realize this totally worked as intended but they can be peeled off by older siblings pretty easily and then don't really re stick

See 1 answered question