- Save 25% on Aerawine Wine Aerator Set when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Number 1 In Service. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on 24 Pack Non Stick Silicone Cupcake Baking Cups when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Number 1 In Service. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $9.00 on Maverick Redi-Chek Direct Connect Roasting Thermometer White when you purchase 1 or more Qualified item offered by Number 1 In Service. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on a Magid Stylish Tote when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Number 1 In Service. Enter code P82BBWHP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bubble Gum Cigars Big Choice (36 count)
- EL BUBBLE CIGAR 24/CIGARS FLAVORS: 12-BANANA 12-MINT 12-FRUIT<BR>EL BUBBLE CIGAR IS THE ORIGINAL BU
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
They look the same but the texture is different. Now I admit I know nothing about the candy business or how bubble gum is made but I do know companies use filler and often cheaper ingredients to make more money.
The old type you could bite off a hunk and wind up with a wad of bubble gum roughly the size you bit off. And the more you chewed the softer it got.
These Bubble Cigars once you have chewed them for about a minute turns into a small lump a quarter of the size you put in your mouth and the lump is so tough you have to spit it out- it is just too tough to chew. Like a piece of hard rubber.
I admit they look the same and the flavor is close to the sixties but they are not anywhere near the quality of what we used to buy. The old kind you could chew for hours, blow bubbles with , and the flavor would last as long as you chewed.
These will do none of that.
They just seem to be made from very cheap ingredients with about 70% filler.
It's a shame because they used to be really good. But these are not what we grew up with.
It is very cheap bubble gum made in the color and the shape of the old Bubble Gum Cigars many of us used to love.
Fortunately, they do not cost very much so you can try them yourself without being out too much money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These bubblegum sticks were so hard to bite into and chew. And when you finally got it to be chewy like gum the flavor was bland. Don't recommend, especially for the price.Published 3 months ago by Lynzy
Their was supposed to be 36 cigar bubble gum and their was only 35 and they are not fresh, they are oldPublished 4 months ago by deirdresullivan
I was so excited to see these! Favorite candy from childhood! However, when they arrived, the green was apple flavored and not mint!!! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love these... I read the mixed reviews and was reluctant to buy them but took the chance. Glad I did and I'm gonna buy some more now because my coworkers liked them too lolPublished 6 months ago by Rhonda Hernandez
flavor is not as strong as I would like and mint flavor as shown is applePublished 7 months ago by jk
These are an excellent prize foe our Church festival for our High Striker. Both kids and adults love to swing the hammer.Published 7 months ago by Jason D. Smith