5.0 out of 5 stars Great Episode
My 4 year old loved it. It kept him occupied while waiting to see his dentist. It prepped him for what was about to happen.
Published 23 months ago by Kimberly Waldron

2.0 out of 5 stars Price does not make since!!
The price says $0 with amazon prime, but when I go to watch it is says you have to buy it. Very confusing!!! My 5 y/o does not understand why we cannot watch it!
Published 6 months ago by Lucinda Goss

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Episode, January 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Bubble Guppies, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My daugher loves the cartoon, so what else do I need to say. Watching this content on the iPad has been great since we discovered the Amazon app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble guppies, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
The show is amazing and funny. My little girl sits through every episode without moving. I think going with amazon prime might be cheaper though.

5.0 out of 5 stars intertaining, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My grandson loved it. It keep him interested for short enough time for me to do other things. I also enjoyed watching it with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, February 3, 2013
My 3yr old son loves Bubble Guppies. I think the show is so adorable and very educational. I just wish they would put more episodes on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love this!, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
Kiddo adores this show. She love, love, loves the music and asks to watch the songs again and again. She even tries to copy the dancing! She's also learned a ton from the show. All those Mr. Grouper let's think about its she has memorized the answers and not just repeats them, but understands them. She even memorized the songs down to who dances/sings in the background on each one. It's like a kid magnet! If I play this when we're traveling random children drift over to us in the airport to look over her shoulder! Usually when we're at home I let her watch one show a day after lunch/before nap and it's usually this, Umizoomi, or a Go, Diego, Go (she's animal obsessed). Hope she continues to love it because she "discovered" this around the same time as Sesame Street and she's very over sesame. This keeps going strong!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
my six month old son is absolutely obsessed with bubble guppies;he can watch it anytime so that makes a happy baby. a happy baby makes a happy mommy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows for pre-schoolers, May 16, 2012
My daughter has loved this show since its inception. She is not almost 3 and learns so much from watching these episodes! She is a busy girl who loves to learn, but is always on the move. So when she watches other shows, she watches for a couple of minutes then moves on to another acitivity. With Bubble Guppies, she stays put and pays attention to the show and its lessons. She retains when what she learns and knows a lot about the hospital, restaurants, builings, musical instruments, dental care, you name it! Love this show!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and love the show!, November 28, 2012
My kids love this show! I bought season one which unfortunately doesn't come in HD, and my kids were wanting season two. I expect to purchase the remainder of the season. I only wish they gave you more incentive to purchase the entire season because as it stands if you purchase the entire season you're only saving $2 or $3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 4, 2012
This is a wonderfully long episode of Bubble Guppies. A full 46 minutes! Not only is it longer it is wonderfully done. My 1 year old and 3 year old are big fans and choose this episode over and over again. We watch it every morning on Mommy's Kindle Fire while we eat breakfast and start our day. A+++++