5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble guppies
The show is amazing and funny. My little girl sits through every episode without moving. I think going with amazon prime might be cheaper though.
Published 19 months ago by Eddie

2.0 out of 5 stars Price does not make since!!
The price says $0 with amazon prime, but when I go to watch it is says you have to buy it. Very confusing!!! My 5 y/o does not understand why we cannot watch it!
Published 3 months ago by Lucinda Goss

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble guppies, February 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Bubble Guppies, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My daugher loves the cartoon, so what else do I need to say. Watching this content on the iPad has been great since we discovered the Amazon app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, February 3, 2013
My 3yr old son loves Bubble Guppies. I think the show is so adorable and very educational. I just wish they would put more episodes on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Episode, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My 4 year old loved it. It kept him occupied while waiting to see his dentist. It prepped him for what was about to happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars intertaining, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My grandson loved it. It keep him interested for short enough time for me to do other things. I also enjoyed watching it with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love this!, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
Kiddo adores this show. She love, love, loves the music and asks to watch the songs again and again. She even tries to copy the dancing! She's also learned a ton from the show. All those Mr. Grouper let's think about its she has memorized the answers and not just repeats them, but understands them. She even memorized the songs down to who dances/sings in the background on each one. It's like a kid magnet! If I play this when we're traveling random children drift over to us in the airport to look over her shoulder! Usually when we're at home I let her watch one show a day after lunch/before nap and it's usually this, Umizoomi, or a Go, Diego, Go (she's animal obsessed). Hope she continues to love it because she "discovered" this around the same time as Sesame Street and she's very over sesame. This keeps going strong!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
my six month old son is absolutely obsessed with bubble guppies;he can watch it anytime so that makes a happy baby. a happy baby makes a happy mommy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Kids Show Out There, December 19, 2012
This is a fantastic show for toddlers. Mine is 2 years old, and LOVES this show. It's her favorite, even more than Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. In the regular episodes she loves the singing and dancing and likes to copy their moves. I like the wholesome and pretend nature of each show. I love that it's all about imagination.

I highly recommend this for toddler aged children. Especially if they like to dance and sing. It's one of the only kid's shows that I can watch along with her, and now be completely bored or annoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows for pre-schoolers, May 16, 2012
My daughter has loved this show since its inception. She is not almost 3 and learns so much from watching these episodes! She is a busy girl who loves to learn, but is always on the move. So when she watches other shows, she watches for a couple of minutes then moves on to another acitivity. With Bubble Guppies, she stays put and pays attention to the show and its lessons. She retains when what she learns and knows a lot about the hospital, restaurants, builings, musical instruments, dental care, you name it! Love this show!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Bubble Guppies Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
Works great, kids love it. The bubble guppies episodes are educational, fun to watch, and more tolerable for adults than some other kids' shows.

Rate and Discover Movies