Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$21.99

on January 29, 2013
Kiddo adores this show. She love, love, loves the music and asks to watch the songs again and again. She even tries to copy the dancing! She's also learned a ton from the show. All those Mr. Grouper let's think about its she has memorized the answers and not just repeats them, but understands them. She even memorized the songs down to who dances/sings in the background on each one. It's like a kid magnet! If I play this when we're traveling random children drift over to us in the airport to look over her shoulder! Usually when we're at home I let her watch one show a day after lunch/before nap and it's usually this, Umizoomi, or a Go, Diego, Go (she's animal obsessed). Hope she continues to love it because she "discovered" this around the same time as Sesame Street and she's very over sesame. This keeps going strong!
on December 19, 2012
My daugher loves the cartoon, so what else do I need to say. Watching this content on the iPad has been great since we discovered the Amazon app.
on January 30, 2013
My 4 year old loved it. It kept him occupied while waiting to see his dentist. It prepped him for what was about to happen.
on February 3, 2013
My 3yr old son loves Bubble Guppies. I think the show is so adorable and very educational. I just wish they would put more episodes on DVD.
on December 28, 2012
My daughter absolutly LOVES Bubble Guppies, I have been searching for Season 2 and have had no luck. Is there even one out? The first Season was great, she will watch it over and over and over again, I think I know all the songs by heart. I would recommend this to anyone with small children/toddlers
on January 27, 2013
my six month old son is absolutely obsessed with bubble guppies;he can watch it anytime so that makes a happy baby. a happy baby makes a happy mommy :)
on February 29, 2012
My 2 year old son loves the Bubble Guppies - I wish there were more episodes and movies available. It's funny becuase my 6 year old daughter also watches it with him although she will not admit to liking them... she does :)
on June 20, 2012
My son is 2.5 years old and loves this episode of Bubble Guppies! Unfortunately it hasn't come out on dvd yet,so i had to buy it this way, but at least that is an option! It's a great episode for any kid (boy or girl) that loves cars and trucks!
My granddaughter spends a lot of time at my house and she loves this adorable, educational show.

Each show teaches toddlers some basic skills including Opposites, Colors, Numbers, Sharing, Helping etc.

If you don’t have this show you must get it, each show is interactive and asks questions to the young audience and it is so precious listening to my two year old answer those questions.

But our favorite show in season two is Episode 5, The Cowgirl Parade: When I put this episode on, my granddaughter who can barely talk starts dancing and saying Yee Haw, Yee Haw, and when the horse almost goes over the cliff, she yells Oh No!
on February 1, 2013
The show is amazing and funny. My little girl sits through every episode without moving. I think going with amazon prime might be cheaper though.