5.0 out of 5 stars So easy!!
It comes with everything you need (except the little bit of sugar you're supposed to add after the pearls are rinsed, but that's not a big deal - I just mentioned it for accuracy), the pearls are easy to fix and the instructions are easy to understand. The shaker is also quite sturdy, so it can be cleaned and used again. :o)
Published on May 8, 2006 by Autumn Butterfly

3.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Tea Party Kit
Published on August 9, 2010 by lmlsa

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy!!, May 8, 2006
Autumn Butterfly (Jefferson, Maryland USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, excellent, excellent!!!, January 15, 2007
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
I am exceptionally pleased with the product and the company. I had a minor problem with the merchandise and let them know. I had an immediate response and the problem was rectified faster than I ever expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, tons of fun, May 29, 2007
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
I really enjoyed this product, and so did my friends. It is easy to make and the directions are easy to follow as well. This is great for people who love Bubble Tea, but don't live anywhere near a seller. The only small problem is that the mix stays a bit powdery in its drink form, so you should add more water to match your taste.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Tea Party Kit, August 9, 2010
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
I loved the drinks. I had been wanting to try this for a long time and this was the first time I found a variety pack for a reasonable cost. The shipping is pretty high though. Unfortunately I bought this specifically because of its variety and there must have been a problem in the packaging because it only came with one kind of pearl tapioca. ZERO COMPANY RESPONSE. I tried writing the company three times over five - six weeks and NEVER received a reply. At first I wanted to exchange it, then return it still no response then I asked for a refund from Amazon (Very high marks for Amazon)
End of story. The drinks were great, especially for the novelty factor. Questionable if the shipping is worth it. The company's consumer support is non-existent. I would buy the drinks again; just not from this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun boba action, February 22, 2010
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
Great value to get started on making boba tea. The tapioca pearls have to be cooked, so they're not instant, but since you're doing it yourself, I think they taste better, and you have more ability to make it taste "just right" according to your preferences. More flavor options for the kit would be good, giving the customers the ability to choose 4 flavors, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and fun to use -- great gift, January 11, 2007
Emily (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
I gave the kit to my brother as part of a final exam care package. He raved about it and had a lot of fun sharing the bubble tea with his friends. Makes a great gift and is priced very reasonably. The shipping was the most annoying part.

3.0 out of 5 stars More work then I thought!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
Tastes good but it was more work to prepare then expected. The taste was ultimately very good. Nice variety of flavors.
J

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., August 12, 2010
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
I live way out of the way and would basically have to go for a roadtrip for 5 hours to get to the nearest place to get legit bubble tea. This was a perfect solution. I really enjoyed it, the only thing I wasn't a fan of was the amount of time I had to spend boiling the bubbles, but regardless it was worth it. I vaguely remember somebody mentioning they didn't try the taro for the fear of what it would be.
So I tried it first, tastes like oreos and it's purple. -haha.
The black milk tea, not quite my tastes, but I'm not a big 'tea' person but it was alright.
Mine came with all black pearls, none of the clear pearls, which is fine I didn't really care.
Fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Tea, March 13, 2010
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
This was a fun thing to make with friends. It's really easy. The directions are in broken English, but still understandable. It's a lot of fun for those who want to make bubble tea without buying large bags of boba and tea powder. Plus, there are four different flavors that were all very good and the overall cost of the kit is about what you would pay to buy that many drinks at a cafe.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not TEA, May 5, 2007
This review is from: Bubble Tea Party Kit for Eight!
I love bubble tea. But note the name of this kit-- "BUBBLE AND PEARL DRINK". Just note that it isn't bubble tea. I have it and it's cute and fun-- the shaker's good to have, the cups are cute and it has what you need, but it's just powder and water with non-sugared tapioca pearls. It lacks the sweetness and really isn't anywhere near as tasty as the real stuff.

Rate and Discover Movies