5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun that really WORKS!, March 22, 2011
This review is from: Bubbles, Balloons, & Chocolate (Family Time Activities Books) (Paperback)
I love these easy-to-use books; they can make practically anyone into Teacher-of-the-Year! Our family really looks forward to Monday nights now, and getting started wasn't as daunting as I was afraid. My only complaint: You'll need to buy the companion book `Wiggles, Giggles' right away for more material:

5.0 out of 5 stars YES YES YES!, December 4, 2013
We finished this book as a family and it was absolutely stellar. I would highly recommend this to any family looking for a dynamic family devotional! To start off you lesson listen to "Family Time" by Ziggy Marley. It always gets things off to a great start.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Easy to Execute Family Devotions, AMAZING!, June 20, 2010
Rosanna Lindeman (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I learned about this curriculum through a presentation at my Mom's group. Amazing. What a wonderful way to intentionally teach your children the virtues you want them to live. Everything is laid out for you and is simple, just follow the plan. The kids are addicted to family devotions time and even my teenage niece and nephews loved it when they visited. On subsequent visits, they've asked if we could do them again. This is the best money your family can spend!

Bubbles, Balloons, & Chocolate (Family Time Activities Books)
Bubbles, Balloons, & Chocolate (Family Time Activities Books) by Kirk Weaver (Paperback - January 11, 2007)
$14.99 $12.91