Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on May 14, 2013
I read a lot of mixed reviews on This style of "BUBBLES®", boyshorts, underwear...I waited a long time to try this" Padded Boo-tay", In hopes of the design being more perfected by the time I decided to buy them for myself... I have a small butt, and small hips, for a woman, and I always wanted those sexy curves in that area, to match my curvy 34C/D's...( I wear a 8-9 in jeans, my actual waist is 30" my low waist is 33", and weight 125-130lbs.)...I have tried other padded panties, for the butt alone, that were sold on other websites, but those were so cheap and fake looking, especially the type with 4 pads that look like the mannequin has HUGE TUMORS at the site that is supposed to be BEAUTIFULLY Enhanced!!! LOL !! So With the BUBBLES® brand, I really liked the concept of the single pad, that BUBBLES® designed, for EACH butt cheek, and hip..2 pads total...(**A GENIUS idea for ppl that need the BUTT and HIP area enhanced**), When I saw the price for the panties here, on AMAZON, $14, before $5 shipping, I believe, I decided to try them out... Reading so many reviews on the panties fitting too small, I decided to order 2 pairs to be safe, an XL, and XXL...So I got the order today, and Shipping was really Quick, as with most items on Amazon, which is always awesome! I put the pads in the panties of the XL, as instructed, tried them on, and to my surprise, I actually really liked them! They DO fit tight, as they are supposed to, but NOT uncomfortable...I then tried the larger ones, the XXL. (the package and pads are slightly bigger in the XXL) To my surprise, the first pair, the XL felt bigger, than the XXL...... (Weird I know!!!) "Butt" they both gave me the MOST NATURAL shape I have ever imagined.... although the ONLY problem I can say, is they sort of make my back have rolls at the waistline, and around the legs, felt tight too, (the reason I give it 4/5 stars), even more so on the XXL... Maybe an irregular or flaw in manufacturing..? So if in doubt I would recommend the XL, over the XXL, if you aren't sure between the 2.. I DO RECOMMEND this panty & OVERALL-I AM HAPPY with my purchase!!! Hope it helps you in your decision...!!!
on October 15, 2013
I noticed the pads seemed to big a bit big for the insert on the boy short but with a few adjustments over the course of the night it still did the trick. These gave me a little confidence and I got a lot of compliments for how perfect my tight vintage dress looked on (I think I owe this to the curves). So if you need a little shaping this product does the trick and I will definitely order again.
on March 21, 2014
I am size 4 in express pants and I ordered a medium after reading other reviews that it ran small. It fits well around my hips. Little tight in between legs and waist band. I really can't complain, I have been insecure for years about indents I have in my hips and I never wore skin tight dresses. Not anymore!!
on February 8, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened shaper because it is a quality garment for the price.It is exactly what I wanted and fits good.I think they do run a lil small and was glad I went with the bigger size.it is invisable under clothes and and definitely gives u a more voluptuous shape.very happy
on October 3, 2013
I love it!!! I have a small butt and I have never felt so excited and confident :) I am a size 5 under wear so Small. I got the extra large. Def get big sizes then why u are. They're a little tall when they're that big but the fit snug enough without cutting into the skin. It is amazing.
on September 30, 2014
I usually wear a size small, after reading reviews that this item runs small I got one size up. The medium is way too small as well.
on September 22, 2013
Pads do not stay in place, so obvious under clothes, would be better of wearing my jeans shorts underneath. Wonder who designed this nonsense...
on June 18, 2014
I checked a lot of different sites and read a lot of reviews on hip pads and I kept reading that the shape was not natural. This made me nervous about getting some but I needed them for a bridesmaid dress that made me look straight up and down. I received these two days after I ordered them and they fit nice. I wish the shorts were longer so you can't see the bottom of the shorts but I just pull them down a little and it works. Love them! Oh and because the pad wraps around your hip to your butt, it definitely looks real. I wore them with a corset and I felt like Jessica Rabbit:-)
on May 18, 2015
The product was not smooth under clothing and has to be adjusted after bathroom breaks. The pads don't stay in place. I expected better because of the higher price but was wrong. I have a better satisfaction with the one for $18. Money not well spent.
on February 25, 2015
Bought this to give myself a larger tush for a Nicki Minaj costume, but the padding in these panties are weak. It gave my rump a nice boost, but not to the level in which I needed it, so I ended up returning.