Customer Discussions > Call Me Irresponsible forum

Buble's talent is enviable and enormous

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 25, 2007 4:42:53 PM PDT
I find it hard to fathom some of the negativity regarding the talent of this man. I attended a concert he held in Phoenix recently and it was one of the top two or three concerts of my lifetime. Extremely talented very nice humble guy. I have seen him three times beginning with his first performance in Phoenix quite a few years ago. If you dont like him dont buy his stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2007 9:38:00 PM PDT
I saw him live a couple of months, ago, too. Buble's concert is great. I think if he just sings, it's fine. When he opens his mouth, he can be a bit offensive, and he's got a gutter mouth. Also, I'm not so sure about the humble part. He tries to come across that way, but I'm not sure if I believe that he is humble.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2008 12:46:06 PM PST
Jen says:
He is absolutely humble. You may want to look up some of the articles about him and you'll read about how hard his journey has been so far and how long it has taken to get where he is now. It's quite interesting and I think it will give you a different perspective on him.

I, for one, think he's amazing and I will buy every album he puts out for the rest of his life!!!! What a voice!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 25, 2007
Latest post:  Jan 18, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call Me Irresponsible
Call Me Irresponsible by Michael Bublé (Audio CD - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (401)