4.0 out of 5 stars Bucasi watch
bucasi pocket watchis just the right size to read for us needing reading glasses for smaller size numbers/print..clips on to belt loop fine,,but caribeaner clip is a little cumbersum..if watch was rotated 180 degree in case it would be easier to read when clipped..just have to flip up to read...now you have to rotate to read the time..
Published on January 2, 2012 by dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced IMO
Published on January 18, 2012 by Rick

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced IMO, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Bucasi PW1030B Military Luminous Easy To Read Spring Clip Pocket Watch (Watch)
At first glance, it's a great pocket watch, heavy, nice mineral crystal face. But upon closer inspection there are flaws. For one, the outside is painted black over probably an aluminum case. Looks good now, but bang it around and it will start looking bad quick. The back looks like a heavy stainless brushed back. Well it's a stainless brushed back, but pretty thin, has a groove to snap it off for battery change and to my surprise, it pops off by simply sticking your fingernail in and prying. Like they say, it's not water resistant. Inside the back is a sticker, 'Made in China', big surprise. A lot of empty space inside, basically a cheap oversized watch that contains a japanese movement. The second hand doesn't stop at every second, sometimes it skips a half tick between seconds, I thought maybe it meant low battery like my Citizen Eco, but no, it does this randomly, basically meaning it's just cheap. It keeps great time, looks great, I just don't think it's worth the price I paid of $60 plus. I do believe it should be in the $30 range.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk! Only lasted a few months, May 5, 2012
What a waste of money. I have been very careful with this watch, clipping it to the inside of my purse. The second hand broke after just eight months, causing the other hands to stick, so now the watch is useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fat & fragile, January 13, 2013
Stanley King (Newport Beach & Lake Arowhead, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I love the look of this watch but the thickness makes it a tight fit into jeans' watch pocket. And, worst of all, the stem-winder popped off after only a week or so. It won't thread back on, so I am sending to Bucasi for warranty fix. When I get it back I'll have to figure out how to wear it in the shop without getting it stuck in pocket and breaking off the winder....

4.0 out of 5 stars Bucasi watch, January 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pocket watch, November 3, 2011
RAFAEL GINER (CARACAS, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
Just as specified. Great looking pocket watch would highly recommend if not looking for any expensive brand and large watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars had to return, April 29, 2013
I actually got this for somebody else so I don't know how it is. we had to return the first one we had because the second had broke

4.0 out of 5 stars Modern classic, January 25, 2012
Steve Strader (Ukiah, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Looks good, classic but updated. Keeps good time. Not even water resistant let alone waterproof. Warranty is short and I have never heard of this company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this watch., May 8, 2014
Richard Ruddy (Albuquerque, NM, US) - See all my reviews
Instead of reading the reviews on this watch which are mostly pretty bad, I was taken in by the way it looks and purchased it a year and a half ago (+/-). It is in fact a cheap watch. The first one they sent me didn't keep time. A replacement did keep time but has recently stopped functioning. A new battery was not the answer. The watch repair place that I took it to said it was basically a very poor quality watch. They could not repair it. My advice is not to buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The watch blows, February 24, 2014
The clip on watch worked till I had to set it for a two hour time change...it just stopped......poor quality

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, November 28, 2013
Junk, I took it out of the box and clipped to my pant loop and the clip broke. Then the stem kept opening and stop the time. The watch should be upside down so you can read it off your pant loop. and after 4 days I accidently dropped it, now it does not work. A total waste of money. Very dissapointed

Rate and Discover Movies