5.0 out of 5 stars Way to go Buck!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:46 Mins
Quick video review of the Buck Redpoint to give a feel for the size & features - hope it helps! Great knife gets 5 stars.
Published on February 22, 2010 by Doggymcnuggets

I really like the button/roller combo to open. Unfortunately, I use this a knife a lot - it only took about three weeks before the plastic button popped out. After epoxying it back into place it worked like a charm until it fell out again.

If you need something durable, I can't recommend this. I guess you get what you pay for.
Published on June 13, 2010 by narf

5.0 out of 5 stars Way to go Buck!, February 22, 2010
Length:: 1:46 Mins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great utility knife, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
I owned this knife for 2 years, and kept it in my pocket almost every day. It's a great all-around utility knife for the price. I originally paid a little more at a Cabella's than it is now listed for on Amazon. I put this knife down many times in the grass, sand, snow, and other random places and only found it because of the yellow handle. I also used the bottle opener feature very often, so it was a bonus having that on the knife. If you don't need the bottle opener, it can also be used to clip to a carabiner or put a fob on the end of it. I used this knife for everything from cutting food and rope, to fishing and doing things around the camp. It's fairly slim, you can keep it clipped in your pocket and still have room for your hand and other things like a phone to slide in and out.

The reason I lost this knife is because I carried it so often that I accidentally walked into a courthouse with it on one day and they snagged it, wooops. I almost opted to buy the Buck 110 folder due to the great reviews and rating, but I really like having this clipped in my pocket vs. in a sheath on my belt, so I bought this again.

Pros:
Locks closed and open for safety
Safe spin locker is pretty awesome and super easy to open and close with one hand
Flat and serrated edges provide more utility

Cons:
Picks up food, dirt in the cavity
Needs to be oiled and cleaned frequently

5.0 out of 5 stars Buick spin locking folding knife, November 7, 2009
StoneAge (North America) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
This is a cool pocket knife,light weight and colorful so it stands out alittle if dropped or misplaced. Can easely be added to a quick release ring or clipped on to a pocket. Have had mine for 6 mo. or so and liking it alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars My best knife, August 11, 2012
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
I own many knives, but this has to be my favorite. It is light, not too big, not too small, safe, and VERY aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Not to mention the serrations and the knife are both very sharp.

I first saw this knife in a Smoky Mountain Knife Works catalogue a couple years ago. At that time, I had maybe one knife, and my dad and I were about to go on a camping trip and so he asked me if I saw anything I liked. Unfortunately I picked a different one, but a year later I was searching for a good knife, and happened to remember the name of this. I bought a yellow one for myself (which I ended up giving to my friend), a black one for my dad for Christmas, and then a blue one for myself to replace the yellow one I gave to my friend. The only reason I give this knife 4 stars is because after opening and closing the knife with the safe-spin technology (you will be addicted), the knife has slight up/down and right/left play. However, this IS fixable by using a small screwdriver to tighten the screw-but be careful, if you tighten it too much, the knife won't be able to spin freely; it will take manual force to open.

Overall, I love this knife. Great EDC, great camping knife (I attach a lanyard to the bottle opener), and reliable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent opening closing action, but durability is something to be desired, June 13, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Buck knife, September 18, 2013
Anomaly (San Diego, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
Although I was saddened to hear this was made in china, I have several buck knives and love them all. This is a great knife that has a secure clip to wear on my pant waist. I think it's a little awkward to open one handed but I wear it on dog walks for extra protection and use as an everyday tool where a nice little blade comes in handy ( opening packages, cutting strings, etc). Really great knife for this price point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knife; One little problem, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
This is a great knife for everyday carry. It has a convenient belt clip and can be opened/closed with one hand. I like the idea that it stays closed in your pocket. You have to pull the red button down to open and close the blade. May sound inconvenient, but it's very practical and safe. I have another Buck knife with blade assist and I stopped carrying it when it opened in my pocket. Not good. This knife is very sharp and I like the serrated and regular edge combination. I use it for just about everything. The only problem I have with it is the bottle opener on the end. I'll never use this feature. I haven't had to have a bottle opener in decades. Other than that little feature, I really like the knife and have no problem reccommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buck 750 folding knife, September 23, 2009
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
The Buck 750 is an excellent utility knife for work. Since I misplaced mine I ordered two this time and it was shipped quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite so far., November 28, 2012
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
I'm a knife freak, and this knife is the one I fell most in love with. It's in my pocket everyday, it's sharp and it's comfortable and it opens incredibly easy. I chose the yellow one so I could spot it if I dropped it in the woods, but you should consider a dark one. My daily use easily 'dirties' up the handle. I don't mind, but some might.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and reliable, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Redpoint by Buck Knives (Sports)
I bought this knife for my job in the freezer to cut straps and plastic wrap I encounter everyday. I found this knife to be very sharp out of the box and the locking and opening mechanism is very smooth and can be operated easily with thick gloves on. I had my knife ran over by a pallet truck and was amazed to find the operation to be as smooth as the day I purchased it, I will be buying another color very soon.

Redpoint by Buck Knives