5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the cribbage game for my husband
I rated this game high because of the way it works. I have a Kindle, it is easy to see, works great. It has lots of options, and doesn't seem to freeze on my Kindle. If you like cribbage, this is a good one.
Published 20 months ago by Connie

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad.
my only wish is that it had some better options and less key strokes to accomplish what you want. You have to constantly touch ok to move on where it should be seemless.
Published 20 months ago by Edward Ruth

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the cribbage game for my husband, December 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good AI, fun to play, February 29, 2012
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
This game has the best AI I've seen so far for cribbage apps - it is fair and doesn't cheat. Fun to play and brings back memories of playing as a kid. Like the manual counting option too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cribbage Game, August 24, 2012
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
I already had a "pro" cribbage game I had paid for but it left me wanting something more realistic. The reviews won me over so I invested the very reasonable price and purchased this game. I am so glad I did! This is by far the better game. I like the different levels. The stats are superb. It works on my Kindle Fire; Droid 2; and Droid Razor Maxx. It plays an honest game of cribbage. I have trouble sleeping and when i wake up in the middle of the night it is a relaxing way to spend some time until I can fall back to sleep. However once you start playing it you will find time to play it throughout the entire day!!! It will help keep your mind sharp while you have a lot of fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad., December 19, 2012
Edward Ruth (Lewisberry, PA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars No Wi-Fi required and fun way to kill some time., November 26, 2013
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
This fun game and a great way to kill some time. It plays just fine on my kindle fire hd. I did not catch any math errors, but the computer does like to play stupid moves. It likes to play an ace when the count is 20. No human a played with would ever do that by choice.

NO Wi-Fi required.

2.0 out of 5 stars A decent layout, but manipulated, April 7, 2013
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
It offers various skill/difficulty levels, so you know the game is manipulated. It seems to determine who will win up front and work the deal and laying to get there. Why not have a "Completely Random" level to make it like a real cribbage game? I've used a number of these cribbage games. This one is just OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great one, December 15, 2012
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
I love playing Cribbage and this one is great it has different difficulty levels and also has a setting to count manually and with muggins. Any Cribbage lover will enjoy this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun game!, July 7, 2012
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
Very enjoyable! Love the fact that the game is realistic in scoring and card play! Not like some of th other games available from Amazon tot the kindle fire.)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN, March 28, 2013
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
If you like to play Cribbage, this is a definate MUST for your device. i have been looking for such an app for quite some time! I was soooo happy to come across this one. Its so much fun!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 14, 2013
This review is from: BTO Cribbage (App)
Best AI of all the other cribbage apps I've tried. Seems to have an algorithm OTHER than manipulating card quality to adjust difficulty, too.

BTO Cribbage
BTO Cribbage by Buck The Odds, LLC.
$2.49