Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 27, 2007
Buck The World. On this release, Buck literally does tell the hip-hop world, and all of his haters to go buck themselves. This album is a bit hard for me to review; it's my most anticipated album of the year, and to finally have it in my possession is magnificient. I'm not sure what it was about Buck Marley's sophomore effort that had me hanging on the edge of my seat as I anxiously awaited it to be released; Buck IS one of my favorite rappers in the mainstream rap scene today, but there were other artists coming out(and still in the works) this year that I prefer over Mr. Ten-A-Key. Was it my curiousity that got the best of me? G-Unit, over the last two years, has been in a steady decline, and 2006 appeared to be the final nail in the coffin for the clique; Buck appeared to be their last hope. Sure, all the G-Unit releases in 2006 were average albums, that were by no means wack, but they weren't of the expected quality from the camp, especially in production values. With Southern hip-hop being the most relevant style in today's commercial market, a great deal of weight has been placed upon Young Buck's shoulders on his sophomore effort; he has, virtually, been assigned to 'save' G-Unit. The question is, is Young Buck capable of saving a crumbling empire?

I'm not sure, but it's clear that Interscope saw it in Buck. Thus, for this release, Buck was blessed with three Dr. Dre beats; more than one of Dre's own artists, the G-Unit general himself, 50 Cent, got on his last album. Dre isn't the only all-star producer on this album; in fact, most of the cast of musicians behind the boards on this album have had their fair share chart-toppers. DJ Toomp, Jonathan Rotem, Danja, Lil' Jon, Jazze Pha, Needlz, Hi-Tek, Polow Da Don, and Eminem can all be found on this album, providing a wide variety of soundscapes for Buck's passionate delivery. In terms of production, this is by far one of the best albums, musically, to have come out of the G-Unit camp, including 50's Get Rich or Die Tryin' and The Game's Documentary. Dre's beats are all of considerabley high quality, and find the producer redeeming himself after some moderately dissapointing work on Jay-Z's Kingdom Come. Jazze Pha's two contributions are both good, especially the funky, Shorty Wanna Ride With Me-reminiscent I Know You Want Me. DJ Toomp's beat for Pocket Full of Papers, featuring Young Jeezy, is the trap-muzik he made famous to begin with, and is of exceptional quality. Needlz, who produced Buck's very first single from his debut, Let Me In, returns for Clean Up Man, with a hyper, and energetic track that'll have you wanting to bust some heads. Speaking of busting heads, the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, famous for their work on Jeezy's Bury Me A G, provide a haunting background for Buck's hard-rhymes on Buss Yo Head. Perhaps the best beat on this album belongs to Polow Da Don though, who's thunderous, earth-quaking production found on Get Buck(the second single) is sure to be 2007's Southern hip-hop anthem. With the right marketing, this track could rip through the charts.

With such a dope musical outlet to expand his creativity, how does Buck handle himself on the mic? Here's the first thing you need to know about Buck; he's not a mind-blowing lyricist. Hardly anyone in the South, save OutKast and T.I., is. While his lyrics maybe border-line elementary at times, at least technically, Buck has more charisma than ten men combined, and the passion he dispells in his rhymes is more entrancing than any emcee you'll find today. If you can't feel Buck on songs like Slow Ya Roll and Lose My Mind, then you shouldn't even be listening to hip-hop; you don't deserve to. Buck is cut from a rare mold of emcee who doesn't strictly use his lyrics to express himself, but lets the tone of his voice do most of the speaking for himself. He's far from one-dimensional like others may want you to believe; the different emotions he uses in each song provide an atmosphere that sucks you into each song. I know a lotta people get on G-Unit about their limited subject matter, and while Buck is guilty of some cliches on this album(such as Money Good and Pocket Fulla Papers), he handles these subjects with so much charisma and mic presence that it's impossible not to jam to the songs. He is also far more introspective than many believe; tracks like Slow Ya Roll, Buck The World, Lose My Mind, and U Ain't Going Nowhere show Buck has his mind on a lot more than money, hoes, cars, and clothes. He's no Nas or Last Emperor when he decides to get personal on these tracks, but these tracks are just as genuine as any of the more lyrically-adapt emcees'.

It takes quite a few listens to really appreciate every track on this album; some, such as Get Buck and Clean Up Man, you'll be rocking with from the first listen, but some of the more personal, or 'different' tracks will take a few more listens to really find the brilliance in. In the end, the materialistic tracks found on this album are what they're supposed to be; fun, braggadocious songs. Not everything in music has to tackle an important issue, and Buck knows this; so when he goes into tracks like Money Good, just has fun with the track, there's no reason to hate on it as long as it's good music. In Buck's case, on Buck The World, it is. His introspective tracks are heart-felt, and endearing. There's nineteen tracks on this album, with absolutely no skits, and in my personal opinion, no filler. If Buck really is the Clean Up Man, or the Savior of G-Unit, he's definitely going to do it with Buck The World. If this doesn't reach platinum sales, then there's a great deal of doubt in my mind that any album will this year. Even if Buck doesn't get that plaque though, he can be proud knowing that he released not only the best album out of G-Unit records, but also one of the most well-rounded hip-hop albums, commercial or underground, in years. He maybe saying Buck The World, but he's just saying that to get our attention; do yourselves a favor, and listen to what Buck's saying.
on April 21, 2007
I will be the first person to admit that when G-Unit first came out that I was a fan. I won't front like some people may do. I had the "50 Cent Is The Future" and the "No Mercy No Fear" mixtapes and I also had the 50 Cent "Guess Who's Back" CD that was released on Full Clip Records. The songs with G-Unit that was included on these CDs were just 50, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. The first time that I actually heard Young Buck is when he was down with Juvenile's UTP crew and they had done some tracks with G-Unit. "A Little Bit Of Everything" and "New York To New Orleans" were 2 of my favorite songs on Juvenile's "600 Degreez" mixtape. The first official G-Unit release that I heard Young Buck on was "Blood Hound" from 50's "Get Rich Or Die Trying" CD.

By the time G Unit's "Beg For Mercy" was released, 50 was already rich so I didn't expect too much from the CD. You weren't going to get the same street fire that G-Unit had delivered before on the mixtapes because too much money was involved. You were going to have the commercial tracks, (Stunt 101) and the must have track for the ladies. (I Wanna Get To Know You w/ Joe) The CD featured Young Buck alot since Tony Yayo was incarcerated and he got plenty of an opportunity to shine. His solo track "Footprints" was definitely one of the highlights on the CD.

Young Buck's "Straight Outta Cashville" was released after Lloyd Banks released "The Hunger For More". I was a fan of the 1st single "Let Me In" which featured 50 on the chorus and the song was definitely made with the clubs in mind. My other favorite tracks included "I'm A Soldier", "Welcome To The South" w/David Banner & Lil Flip, "Bang Bang", "Bonafied Hustler" w/50 and Tony Yayo and the original version of "Stomp" that featured TI & Ludacris. Since then G-Unit has went through plenty of ups and downs. The ups included releasing The Game's "Documentary" CD, signing Mobb Deep and M.O.P., and branching out into different business ventures like the G-Unit shoes, clothing, 50 Vitamin water, etc. The downs included Game leaving G-Unit, Mobb Deep's "Blood Money", "The Massacre", "Rotten Apple" and not even trying to release a M.O.P. CD. Inbetween both of Young Buck's CDs the best track that Young Buck appeared on was "Stay Fly" which featured Three 6 Mafia & 8Ball & MJG.

Through it all, Young Buck has returned with his 2nd solo disc, "Buck The World". The first track that I actually heard from this CD was "I Know You Want Me" which is produced by Jazze Pha. The track wasn't that bad but when you have been dropping duds like G-Unit has been lately, you definitely expected a better first single. "Get Buck" is actually a vast improvement from "I Know You Want Me". The producer of the moment, Polow Da Don, who has worked with artists ranging from Ludacris, Rich Boy and Fergie, yes the same Fergie who almost made me jump off of the London Bridge, gives Young Buck a nice track to come out and make a single with.

"Buck The World" gets off to a nice start with "Push Em Back". Young RJ gives Buck a nice track to be able to state that he is officially back on the scene. As reviewer "Constant" stated, "Say It To My Face" is basically a track for the haters. Bun B of UGK and 8Ball & MJG come along for the ride and this is definitely one of my favorite tracks on "Buck The World". I can't wait for Bun B and Pimp C to release the UGK double CD. "Buss Yo Head" is nothing groundbreaking but the track from the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League gives Buck a platform to further expand his explanation to any haters or any rappers who don't think that Young Buck is here to throw his name in the hat for one of the top southern rappers. "I Ain't F______' Wit U features Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy, and Dion and is produced by Hi-Tek. The sing is basically talking about the topic of snitching and how these artists feel about people who snitch in general. One thing that I like about "Buck The World" is that Young Buck isn't afraid to hit personal issues in the head like he does on the title track with Lyfe Jennings and on the impressive "Slow Ya Roll" w/Chester Bennington of Linkin Park. "Slow Ya Roll" talks about several issues and life lessons that alot of his listeners can learn from if they actually listen to the track: Like the young girl who wanted to grow up too fast, his uncle in his Navy, his nephew, and his aunt that had AIDS. "Hold On" features 50 Cent and is produced by the good Dr. (Dr. Dre) and Che Vicious. This track is definitely single material as 50 and Buck go back and forth between the verses and get some things off of their chest. Although, I haven't been a big fan of 50's work lately he gives a decent performance on the track. "Pocket Full Of Paper" features Young Jeezy and is produced by DJ Toomp who has done work on TI's and 8Ball & MJG CDs. The track is decent and it sounds just like something Lil Jon would have produced. If you like Jeezy then you will like the track but other than that it ends up being just another song. Buck does a good job of getting his grown man on with "U Ain't Goin' Nowhere". His diehard fans may not be impressed with the track because it's commercial but to me it's a nice change of pace from the rest of the CD and the ladies should be impressed with the track. Lil Jon shows up on "Money Good". The track is pretty decent but these lines interested me: Things done changed and I'm hotter than a flame, so it's no time for me to beef with Joe, Jada or Game. What interests me about these words is that the same people that 50 has written off and saying that no one in G-Unit should have anything to do with, Buck says he doesn't have time to concern himself with getting in beefs with them. This is basically the same reason why Game got kicked out of G-Unit. I am surprised that 50 would have even let this CD come out with those lyrics on them. "Puff Puff Pass" ends up being a decent track and the self proclaimed "Buck Marley" is able to talk about one of his favorite past times with Ky-Mani Marley joining in as well.

The best track on "Buck The World" hands down is "4 Kings". Jazze Pha redeems himself after "I Know You Want Me" and produces my favorite down south track of 2007 so far with the exception of UGK's "The Game Belongs To Me" and Devin The Dude's "What A Job" with Snoop Dogg & Andre 3000. Pimp C is on the hook and Young Buck, TI and Young Jeezy contribute with the verses. If this track doesn't end up with some kind of video or radio play, that will definitely be a mistake made by the G-Unit A&R. "Lose My Mind" is produced by Eminem and the track would end up being alot better if Young Buck actually tried to rap his verses and not try to scream them like Eminem did on "White America". Eminem has that down to a science, Buck should stick to what he does best which is just rapping some lyrics on a tight beat. 50 Cent's diss for Cam'ron, "The Funeral" appears as a bonus track after "Lose My Mind".

Overall, I definitely feel that this is the best G Unit affiliated CD since The Game's "Documentary". Tony Yayo's "Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon", 50's "Massacre", Mobb Deep's "Blood Money" and Lloyd Banks' "Rotten Apple" aren't up to the standards that G Unit created for themselves with the earlier street mixtapes and with 50's debut CD, "Get Rich Or Die Trying". The Get Rich Or Die Trying soundtrack had some decent material on it, but when was the last time that you could actually say that you could listen to a whole G Unit affiliated CD? Young Buck has done a good job with "Buck The World". I could deal with him not talking about haters on the whole CD but he still does a good job of balancing the typical Down South tracks, commercial tracks and tracks for the ladies, as well as, tracks that actually make you think like "Buck The World" and "Slow Ya Roll".

James' Top 5

2) I Ain't F______' Wit U w/Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy & Dion

3) Push Em Back

4) U Ain't Goin' Nowhere w/Latoiya Williams

5) Hold On w/50 Cent
55 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2007
This album is off the chain. Buck The World is way better than some of the other stuff from g-unit. I've been waiting for Young Buck to drop a second album since I first heard Straight Outta Cashville back in 2004 and hoped it was gonna be at least just has good or maybe better than Buck's first album. Turns out it is a little better than the first. I bought the Buck The World cd first day it came out and I was not disappointed. Young Buck, once again goes hardcore on Buck The World with songs like "Get Buck" and "Clean Up Man" and alot more. You know, sometimes I don't get some of these hiphop fans out there. It seems to me that on this website and on others that hiphop albums like John Cena's You Can't See Me album has got more good reveiws than Buck The World. Let me tell ya, Young Buck is real with his raps, he and his rymes come straight from the hood. John Cena and his phony a** raps come striaght from the WWE which is FAKE. Anyway, back to Buck The World, I can't really say that I have a favorite song on the album because I like all 17 of 'em. Buck The World also has alot of features like Young Jeezy (who's on two tracks), TI, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy, 50 Cent and more. Some people don't like the fact that Buck has got alot of guest appearences on his album. But to me, it just goes to show that Young Buck is popular even in the hiphop world. Some people don't like Buck because he's down with g-unit. I don't see why people give a sh**, it doesn't matter, the fact is he got that real hardcore hiphop talent. Then their are other people who don't like Buck because their brains just can't handle his music. So, if you like real hardcore gangsta hiphop that comes striaght from the hood then go buy Buck The World. I'm waiting for the the third album. KEEP DOING YOUR THING BUCK.
on March 30, 2007
Young Buck is back with his 2nd album on G-Unit, although I like "Straight Outta Cashville" & "T.I.P." slightly better (both I'd give 4.5 stars), (and better then his "Case Dismissed" mixtape - 3 maybe 3.5 stars) this is still a very solid album and definitley worth having. Buck's to me has been the most consistant and best in the Unit and he keeps that alive with this one. Has a more southern sound then his other albums and only one G-Unit member on here (50 Cent), most of the artists are fellow southerners. With 18 songs (there's a bonus 50 Cent track after song #17)you get a lot of material, guests are on 10 songs, rapping on 5 of them. Of the 18 songs, 1 is a classic, 1 is a near classic, 4 are ok, 1 I skip, the other 11 are good songs. Production is decent. Jazze Pha, Dr Dre, adn Jake One each do 2 songs, Eminem, The Bizness, Lil Jon, Vitamin D, Young RJ, Jiggalo, Justice LEague, Hi-Tek, Polow da Don, Doc & Gramps and Toomp each do 1 song. A nice album to have in your collection

#1 - 8
#2 - 8.5 (f/ MJG, Eightball, Bun B)
#3 - 8.5
#4 - 7 (f/ Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy, Dion)
#5 - 8
#6 - 9 (f/ Lyfe Jennings -- nice beat)
#7 - 8.5 (f/ Chester Bennington of Linkin Park -- deeper song)
#8 - 10 (CLASSIC! -- f/ 50 Cent -- great beat)
#9 - 8.5 (f/ Young Jeezy)
#10 - 7.5 (f/ Traci Nelson & the always annoying Kokane)
#11 - 6.5 (f/ LaToiya Williams)
#12 - 8
#13 - 7
#14 - 8.5
#15 - 9.5 (f/ TI & Young Jeezy -- tight beat)
#16 - 8.5 (f/ Jazze Pha)
#17 - 4.5
BONUS TRACK - 9 (50 Cent dissing Cam'ron)

David Darnell Brown -- b. 3/5/81 -- Nashville, TN
check all my reviews
on March 29, 2007
Wow. This one was better than I thought! First thing's first, the beats, track by track, are solid. None of them sound like mixtape beats (see "Rotten Apple") so this album already tackled one of the main parts of making a good record. His lyrics...lets just say Buck shows us his versatility on this one. Buck goes from aggressive ("Push Em Back", "Say It To My Face") to calmer and with deeper content ("Buck The World", "Slow Ya Roll", "Haters"). Buck is without question the most complete artist on the G-Unit crew and his sophomore release is clearly better than Lloyd Banks'. The production was excellent as Dre, Polow Da Don, Hi-Tek, Jazze Pha, and even Eminem all contribute solid, at times memorable beats to complement the mood of the song. From the club-rockers "Get Buck" or "I Know You Want Me", to the thought-provoking "Slow Ya Roll" (aforementioned) or "Hold On", this album delivers on almost every scale. It's also comical how the Camron diss "Funeral Music" was added to the end on the last track, a diss that shows that 50 is still on top of his game. Solid, must-buy album by Buck Marley.
on April 16, 2007
First of all let me just say it again..WOW...im a big fan of g unit but buck is #3 behind 50 and banks...but after hearing this album and hearing banks last album, i have to move buck up to number 2 RIGHT BEHIND 50. this cd is HOT...almost EVERY song is niiiiice...i cant think of one off the top of my head thats not good, give it a good listen, listen to the songs a couple times and if your a hip hop fan or g unit fan you will know what im talkin about. if your thinkin bout getting this cd...STOP THINKIN AND GO GET IT...if your not gettin it cause u think it will be a let down like banks last album..THINK AGAIN..THIS CD IS HOT!! lol. and look for that new 50 cd summer 07!! G G G G G YOU KNOW WHAT IT ISSSSS.
on August 26, 2007
With disappointing recent albums from Eminem and 50 Cent, Game's jumping ship to Geffen, about five people buying Lloyd Banks' Rotten Apple, and neither Olivia nor Young Hot Rod's respective albums seeing the light of day, it seemed like the Shady/G-Unit ship was sinking fast. Well, Young Buck is here to save the day with his stellar album Buck the World.

Now, Straight Outta Ca$hville wasn't a bad album, but to me it was basically one of those 3-1/2-star "it's okay; nothing else to it" releases. But here, Buck has swagger and then some. Things start off on the right foot with "Push `Em Back"; from there, you'll be led to other highlights like "Clean Up Man", "Get Buck", and "Hold On" (the only song with 50 Cent). Actually, 50 also appears on the hidden diss track to Cam'ron, "Funeral Music", but I'm not quite sure why it's on here because Buck isn't in it.

Buck also does a good job with otherwise played-out subject matter. "Haters" is an interesting take on the topic, while "Pocket Full of Paper" also impresses. And when I found out that there was a necessary "freaky girl" track produced by Jazze Pha ("I Know You Want Me"), I figured I wouldn't like it, but it actually works.

There ARE a few too many guest stars on here though: Buck is only alone on four out of seventeen tracks. But posse cuts still impress, like Young Jeezy, Pimp C and T.I. on "4 Kings" (although Buck says "3 Kings" for some reason); 8Ball, MJG and Bun B on "Say It to My Face"; and Snoop and Trick Daddy on "I Ain't F'n Wit U". Speaking of guest stars, however, when crooners are there alone, they usually can't save filler tracks, like Lyfe Jennings (the title track), Ky-Mani Marley ("Puff Puff Give" -- although all he's doing is adlibbing), and Linkin Park's Chester Bennington ("Slow Ya Roll" -- sorry; that song didn't do anything for me). But "U Ain't Goin Nowhere" should have been left behind.

Still, Buck the World is a very impressive album worth owning, so drop some bucks to go get Buck.

Anthony Rupert
on March 29, 2007
This sophmore release from Mr. Brown really surpassed some of the Unit's material that has been being released recently. While seemingly stronger than "Rotten Apple", "Thoughts of a Predicate Felon", and "The Massacre", it doesn't seem to surpass his own debut by much. Now that I think of it, it's all around as good as "The Hunger For More", but still ain't no "Get Rich or Die Trying".

While some of his rhymes seem under average and his lyrical skill is kind of stumbling at stupid at times, his style is what keeps people listening...(if you enjoy Young Jeezy and Big Boi, you know what I mean). His straight Tennessee drawl is what attracts most people...and his willingness to do stuff and be upfront about beefs...rather than just rapping about doing it (like at the 2004 Vibe Awards when he stabbed Dr. Dre's potential stabber before he even got the chance).

This album will sell pretty much..I can already tell, because of the buzz and the whole G-Unit South movement that's taking place...with Lil Scrappy joining the squad and what not. But it definitely won't sell more that 50 Cent's previous material or Eminem's...which is what Buck stated it would sell more than on a radio interview for Hot97 (I think that was what station it was for). I doubt it'll be better than 50's upcoming album (which he said he would name "Before I Self-Destruct", but decided to save that name for his last album) though.

Cameos include 8Ball & MJG, Bun B, Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy, 50 Cent, Young Jeezy, Kokane, TI, Jazzie Pha and many more...

Top Songs:
1.) Slow Ya Roll feat. Chester Bennington
2.) Hold On feat. 50 Cent
3.) Puff Puff Pass feat. Ky-Mani Marley
4.) I Know You Want Me feat. Jazzie Pha
on March 31, 2007
Ok after some dissappointments by G-Unit in 05/06, i was really anticipating this album. Buck was always G-Unit member that even haters like, he was all over other albums coming from the south (and not only) in 2006. So i'll break it down for you real quick:

1. Push Em Back - Nice way to start the album. RJ did his thing on a beat and Buck goes like "i wonder wat my enemies did when they heard this". But the main thing i like on this track is the hook, banging track. 9.5/10.

2. Say It To My Face Feat. 8 Ball & MJG & Bun B - Hard one and ofcourse u cant miss on a track with all these South giants."if u dont like me say it to my face | just because i caught a case dont mean u cant get erased" ; "All ball do is smoke weed and get bad b****** | yall mad at me for that yall n***** some b******". What can i say more, i love it! 10/10.

3. Buss Yo Head - This one will buss yo f***** head off! Production dont fail you again. "I was on the news for knocking him out of shoes | But the dude got a son that go to my doughter school | So im cool, cuz I can grab what he loves most | And thats the reason why you see me laughing and go". I really enjoy it 8/10.

4. I Aint F***** With U! Feat. Snoop Dogg & Trick Daddy - After couple headbussing tracks u get some diffirent one, everybody did their best - Buck killes it, Snoop killed it, Trick killed it, Hi-Tek killed it & Dion killed it too... Nice laid back song and well put together track 8.5/10.

5. Get Buck - Here comes 2nd single, first thing you will notice is outstanding beat made by Pollow Da Don, second - street lyrics put on club track. This formula works again for Buck 8/10.

6. Buck The World Feat. Lyfe Jennings - This is where Buck really finds himself - emotional, real tracks. Lyfe provides one of his best hooks (if not the one). " D***...Look at what i call my life | A glock 9 and a 8ball of white | I got mine... well not quite | I got signed and 50 put me right in the light". One of my favourites 10/10.

7. Slow Ya Roll Feat. Chester Benninghton - Second emotional track in a row, and this is really sick. "I got a graveyard tatted on my arm". This is probably realest and best lyrical track by Buck period 9/10.

8. Hold On Feat. 50 Cent - Never-heard-before-like beat by Dr. Dre himself make this track special. While you already know that this song is

about killing and guns (what a surprise really), it looks like this beat is made perfectly for that. Nice one 8.5/10.

9. Pocket Full Off Paper Feat. Young Jeezy - Instant catchy beat and hooks. Nothing special, but like I said very catchy 7/10.

10. Haters Feat. Kokane - This one however adresses haters and its pretty good. Kokane make this special 7/10.

11. U Aint Going Nowhere Feat. Latoiya Williams - First track for girls on the album. Surprisingly its really good (even i hate most of them). Again Doctors beat is some fresh sound to album, Latoiya shines on it and Buck sound very nice on this track. I bet girls gone love it 8/10

12. Money Good - Time for a money track, as you know everybody likes money, it seems like Buck love it most. Interesting beat by Lil' Jon and catchy hook make this track something for strip clubs. "Its no time for me to beef with Jada, Joe or Game" - at least Buck is keeping it real in G-Unit. Good mood track thats how i call it 7.5/10.

13. Puff Puff Pass Feat. Ky-Mani Marley - Track that you missed on Straight Outta Ca$hville - weed track. Buck Marley and Ky-Mani Marley seems to know how to do tracks like that, very simple, but maybe on of the best Bucks hooks period, very laid back rhymes and impressive production by Tha Bizness really fits here. Really this track is nutz, my favourite 10/10.

14. Clean Up Man - This is one of the tracks that fills you up with energy. However Buck has point in this one, he tells that G-Unit never fall off, they still get payed and he ready to take G-Unit gang back to the top. "And I got this, you can count on me | To come through when a home team down by 3 | I'm going shoot and even if a n**** did miss, i bet ya next quarter I'll be back in this b****". Impressive 8/10.

15. 4 Kings Feat. T.I., Young Jeezy & Pimp C - Another line of South giants. They talk about why they are kings of the south and something else. T.I. overshadows everyone on this one. It's a lil' bit played out to me as it was leaked some time ago now, but I'll give it 7.5/10.

16. I Know You Want Me Feat. Jazze Pha - 1st. single, but it didnt create much buzz about Buck. I didnt liked this back then, but when i listen to it now, its not that bad of a song, its good actually. Another track for a girls, quality enough tho 8/10.

17. Lose My Mind - Now thats a SURPRISE! Eminem's Rock-N-Roll-like beat + Buck angry screaming = nearly classic joint. "What they do to me? Put me in this game, give me all this fame and expect for me to change". Diffirent hype track, but very nice 9.5/10.

144/170 - 8.5 so Buck didnt fail me at all. No bad joints at all and he shows grow from SOC, plus he shows mad versality on this one. Production is top notch.
on June 26, 2007
The G-Unit crew haven't exactly had the best of times lately. Olivia was released from G-Unit, Lloyd Banks' album all but flopped, and 50 Cent has been incognito when it comes to his next album. And with word that has actually entertained the idea of a follow-up to Tony Yayo's album is totally beyond comprehension. So for Young Buck to put out an album amid this storm is definitely ballsy to say the least. The best thing for him to do is disassociate himself from anything to do with G-Unit even though he still reps for the collective for the time being. And outside of one song with 50, Young Buck accomplishes that feat with Buck The World, a project that further validates the rapper as a true emcee and not a fly-by-night, overnight sensation like countless others. Buck hits hard from beginning to end on this album, but he must utilize outside talent from about 2/3 of the disc. Hip-Hop artists like 8Ball & MJG and Bun B ("Say It To My Face"), Snoop Dogg & Trick Daddy ("I Ain't F@cking With U!"), and TI, Young Jeezy, and Pimp C ("4 Kings") all deliver the goods for standout tracks. Lyfe Jennings brings a little soul for "Buck The World," while Latoiya Williams shows off her uniqueness for "U Ain't Going Nowhere." But Young Buck does well on his own too, rocking solo for the hard-hitting "Push Em Back," the equally forceful "Buss Yo' Head," and the 'State of the Unit' address portrayed on "Clean Up Man." Young Buck does something that 50 and Lloyd Banks couldn't do and that's release a sophomore album that is just as good as his debut CD. Buck The World is basically for the streets, and thankfully that's probably the vision Young Buck had in mind this time out.