5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Bought for our White Elephant Christmas exchange... it was one of the top gifts... I also would like to purchase one for myself
Published 21 months ago by Nancy Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, just a little better implementation would be nice
The journal itself is almost great. The paper inside is nice and the main list with the following pages for recording each event is wonderful. The only thing is that for a book like this, something that is going to record momentous lifetime events, having a different cover design would be preferred. The 1990's clipart on the cover and on each detail page just bring...
Published 7 months ago by T. Hemenway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 18, 2012
This review is from: My Bucket List Prompt Journal/Notebook Spiral Bound - Hard Cover and Eco Friendly (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bucket List, February 19, 2013
This was a gift for a young Adult and they were thrilled with it. They are all about the future plan and this gives them a way to record their finished goal.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Rating! Wonderful product- I love this! Shipping on time., February 17, 2013
This journal is a great way to keep up with your Bucket List. It is a perfect way to organize & check off those things that you want to do in your life! Shipped on time & all was well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fill that bucket and empty it little by little, August 7, 2012
I bought this book for a friend of mine but wished I had gotten one myself. I love the way the book looks and feels. My friend went crazy over the book. She had her own bucket list but she had just printed a bucket on a piece of paper and made her list. she couldn't wait to start writing in her journal/book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My "Go To" Graduation gift, January 25, 2013
I did A LOT of babysitting back in the day which means I've been buying a lot of graduation gifts the last few years. This is my favorite gift to give. Graduation is the time when you think ahead to all the things you hope to accomplish in your life. No better time to write it down & commit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive notepad, December 10, 2013
For me the price is pretty high for what amounts to be a notepad with a nice cover on it but my mom wanted it and I'm sure she'll be happy with it. The cover is definitely the highlight of this product so if you like the pic, that is what you are getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to write a bucket list? This is perfect!, November 3, 2013
This book provides an easy and fun layout to document your bucket list. The material of the book is very nice too. I would absolutely recommend this journal to anybody who wants to make a bucket list!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift!, June 14, 2013
Bought as a gift. Contents of journel is perfect for those making a bucket list and for journeling about their adventures. Received on time. In great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bucket List Journal, January 26, 2013
I was very pleased to have finally found the book and was able to purchase it online. It came fast and was exactly what I ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for someone who has a bucket list and ..., July 22, 2014
The perfect gift for someone who has a bucket list and wants to be able to keep track of what they do and if they like it. The journal came on time and is exactly as shown.

Rate and Discover Movies