Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bucket Hats Washed Cotton (Camouflage + Solid Color Styles- L/XL Sizes)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on May 12, 2014
size listed was xl not "one size fits most" I cut the lining out to gain some size. good enough I guess.
on May 11, 2014
shipped very quickly. looks exactly as pictured. i got a large size but it was still fairly small and i don't have a big head
on April 16, 2014
I bought this to wear while driving with the top down. The brim is the perfect size to keep the sun off my face. It protects the top of my head from the wind, and as an added bonus, the shape of the brim reduces wind noise and amplifies the sound from,my speakers.

I bought an XL, but it's quite snug. That's OK, since it keeps the hat from flying off at high speeds.
on November 2, 2015
Purchased this for a cosplay of Dale, from The Walking Dead to wear during a recent "zombie run 5k." The hat fit perfectly and was an excellent addition to a well received costume. It was pleasantly comfortable during the run.
review image
on April 2, 2014
This hat fit perfect, I used a size/inches scale, mesured around my head and it was dead on. The hat feels very durable and looks great. Was complemented on it within 3 days of wearing, which is great for a bucket hat. Great shipping time too.
on October 16, 2014
This is the second 'maroon' bucket hat that we ordered from Amazon. The other 2 were 1 each 'stone' and 'washed blue'. Each of these has a brim that is over 2 inches wide, and labels "L/XL Cobra" .
The first 'maroon' hat had a generic tag "L" and was too small. The second one had a generic tag "XL" and was even smaller. These also have a bim noticeably narrower. These 2 'maroon' hats appear to be kids hats.
on June 26, 2015
I ordered this cap in Extra-Large. The cap arrived today and the fit is quite small. There is no indication anywhere on the cap as to the size . . . . any size. No tag on the inside of the cap, no size printed on the inside of the hat band, nothing. So I have no idea if they accidentally sent me the wrong size cap.

The fit of this cap feels no different than the ubiquitous "one-size-fits-all" caps I found in stores.

I've come to expect excellent quality from Amazon, and almost always I get it.

This product isn't up to Amazon's high standards.
on May 20, 2016
Well made, good for sun protection. We bought two just before the trip to Disney World and everyone took turns wearing them (two adults, two kids under age 9). They fit all of us. The canvas is quite thick, which means the top doesn't breathe well, so on hot, humid, sunny days these kept us feeling warmer than we wanted to be. But on the pouring down rainy days, they kept our heads dry.
on February 2, 2015
Yeah, pretty much what others have said. I wouldn't care about the "Large" size (actually, nowhere on the tag is "L" or "Large" noted) hugging my head so tight if the hat was a few bucks (I really only bought it for either painting and housework, or to block the sun outdoors). This purchase was about $9 which seems just a little higher than it should be. Also the stitching along the liner is of a poor quality (threading is loose) so I don't expect it will last beyond a few washes. I'm wearing it around to see if it stretches; otherwise, I'll probably return it.
on August 17, 2013
Wish I had ordered a smaller size but the quality is very good for the price. Very pleased with this purchase.