Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5 Buckle Rubber Over-shoe Boots size 13
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 2, 2011
Before ever wearing these overshoes, I immersed them in a bucket of water. Both immediately leaked water through the bottom of the gusset. At least I got a prompt refund.
on December 6, 2014
I wear a size 10-1/2 dress shoe, orderd a size 13 but had to send them back for a size 15 so my dress shoes would fit in them my advise is to order 3 or 4 sizes larger than your normal shoes size. I was able to exchange them with no problems.
on September 26, 2012
Keeps feet dry and warm and soles have gripping treads to help prevent slipping. Perfect for snow blowing or shoveling. I also used them to commute to work during winter snows without having to worry about being in damp shoes all day. Old school product that still serves the purpose. Would not be a suitable hiking or hunting boot.
on February 22, 2014
Overall the boots are acceptable,however,one of the buckle assemblys has already broken.Yes,I was pulling on it.I was in the process of fastening it.

I find it a bit strange that you are just getting around to asking for a review two months after purchase.I'm accustomed to E-Bay which asks for feedback almost immediately after the item ships.
on February 15, 2015
I wear a size 10 shoe and I am unable to put into the boots.. I have to put shoe into the boot and then put my foot in to the shoe.
on April 30, 2015