5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute & comfy, but made for BIG calfs
I love these boots. They're really cute and comfortable. However, they're made for people with bigger calfs. I'm a small person, so the boots are too big for my calfs. Nevertheless, I'm going to keep them because they're still cute (albeit big) on.
Published 22 months ago by newbie2

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute unless you need wide calf
Published 1 month ago by Nicole S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute & comfy, but made for BIG calfs, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, January 17, 2013
Real cute & sterdy material & sole for the price great color, true size, Shipped very fast
hope this helps you, Enjoy your new boots

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!!, October 24, 2013
Originally I was looking at these exact boots but they were about $40.00 from a different company, as I searched a bit more I came across the SAME EXACT boots, but even cheaper at about $26.00. The price was great and the boots are absolutley gorgeous!! I ordered my size (8 1/2) and they are a little roomy but still fit great and are very comfortable. They were delivered quick and in perfect condition. My only suggestion is to consider maybe ordering a half size smaller if you're super picky, but they aren't so big that I would exchange them. I wish I had them in brown too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy them!!, January 25, 2013
super cute boots! perfect fit. looks great with jeans and or leggings and a dress. super super cute! happy little chicken!! fast delivery too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute unless you need wide calf, September 29, 2014
I love the boots but they are too small in the calf. They were supposed to be "wide calf" but they are super tight at the top. They are cute boots though so if you don't need the wide calf these are great. They look and feel like good quality, the buckles are really cute and they are a little taller than they look they go right up under the knee. I need about 16-17 inch calf and these must be 14-15 inch.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dissappointed, October 21, 2014
I was so excited to get these, they looked amazing. They are tight so I had to rip the inside to fit over the fattest part of my calve. I don't consider myself to have extra large calves but bigger ones. They ripped a little easy in my opinion but makes for a better fit. They look good, I had a little brown stain on mine, but oh well I guess. Overall it's a cheaper boot so you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, December 11, 2013
These boots are great! They fit true to size, they are very comfortable and they look great with both jeans and skirts. I've bought one in each color.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are good!, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Buckle Sweater Knee High Boot (Apparel)
I read all the reviews and ordered them because they are what I need. I got them on time and have been wearing them with thick socks. They are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars niceee, November 19, 2013
These boots i have been wearing everyday this week.so comfy and warm.im glad i have them.they are perfect for this weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Boots!!!, January 18, 2013
I am in love with these boots. I would totally recommend these boots to everyone looking for great boots to wear with leggings or skinny jeans. They look great!

Buckle Sweater Knee High Boot