BuckleyBoo BuckleyLion 12" Orange
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- BuckleyBoos encourage cognitive development through multi-stage learning.
- Stage 1: Matching - Children first learn to scan and match the 3 brightly patterned ribbons- polka dot to polka dot, stripe to stripe.
- Stage 2: Buckling - At eighteen months, children are ready to buckle, but they cannot yet unbuckle, which makes BuckleyBoo, for a time, a toy to be shared between parent and child.
- At three years, children have both the physical strength and the problem solving skills to buckle and unbuckle and they will happily do for hours on end.
- Includes an internal motion activated chime which will delight your child
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I'll probably be buying one of the 5-buckle toys in a few months but so far this one is holding my son's attention and still helpig him to improve his fine motor skills.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was expecting to get the buckley lion with 5 buckles (like the picture), but it only came with 3.Published 15 months ago by Crystalena
I just received this toy, which I ordered for an airplane travel with my 17 month old. I was hoping that this toy will keep her occupied for some time trying to buckle the 5... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Mariya Mikova
Cute toy but only comes with 3 buckles and one is VERY difficult to open. By the time a child has the strength to unbuckle the toy, they no longer have any interest in it.Published 18 months ago by Shelly Pearre
These go great in baby's first Easter basket. My daughter and son love theirs (she has a purple bunny and he has the lion). Best for around 18 months to 3 years of age. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Stephen
Awesome toy for my daughter who is obsessed with buckling. She wore out the straps in about a month of time but she played with it ALOT. great present.Published 23 months ago by Karen
My 17 month old granddaughter loves to buckle things together. We got this for her for Christmas and she loves it. She immediately sat down and buckled it. Read morePublished on January 16, 2014 by gma jen
First let me say I hate this toy but my grandson spends hours playing with it. I still have to unbuckle it for him but he loves to buckle them back up. Read morePublished on April 12, 2013 by 3tzmom