Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2013
This sleep mask is so light weight and soft against your face that you hardly feel it.
The molded eye sections are raised and do not make contact with your eyelids.
This feature permits you to blink, if necessary, without your eyes feeling constricted.
The head strap is long and can easily be adjusted to make the fit as snug or as loose as you desire.
Velcro holds the strap together so there's no floppy end.
The sleep mask completely blocks out all light, allowing the wearer to enjoy a deep, undisturbed nights sleep.
on March 6, 2014
I wear this mask with my CPAP nightly and the light blocking is incredible. Shape holds up well, it packs well, and is formed such that I an open my eyes comfortably and blink even though I'm wearing the mask. This was a replacement for my last Bucky 40 blinks which had lasted nearly 5 years of constant use.

Highly recommend this product. Plus all the pretty colors :-)
on January 5, 2014
This is my second Bucky Sleep Mask!
The first one I bought at TJ Maxx when I noticed it was contoured & not like your "typical" flat sleeping masks that I've had in the past & not been happy about. The first night I tried it, I was hooked! I had contoured eye spaces so you could blink and your eyes didn't feel mushed & a little cut-out to go around the nose. It was so light-weight you didn't even know you had it on. I would hand wash it with Woolite every 2 weeks. The best part - total pitch dark! No light comes thru whatsoever! I had my first Bucky for 4 years until I wore it out - literally! The material began to separate & it started to rip at the nose cutout...but after 4 years of use, I guess it was time for a new one!
I was glad there was a "Bucky" tag on the side of the mask since I had purchased it from TJ Maxx because I wondered if I would ever find another! I was thrilled to learn there was a whole line of Bucky Masks & also colors/patterns besides boring black!
I also have to say that my NEW mask is even BETTER than the first!! This one is even lighter weight than the first, has even better shaping/conturing for the eye spaces & nose, and is improved in the manufacturing. (I think after they saw complaints of how the material was separating/splitting by a few reviews, they worked on that! Thanks!)
I am thinking of buying another version of their masks - and I never go to bed without it - especially if I have a nap during the day. I have sleeping problems & since I started using this mask, it has truly improved my sleep & reduced my sleeping problems. (I don't have any "light" issues at home, but it seems that total darkness helps me get to sleep).
Thank you for such a GREAT PRODUCT - I truly get 40 blinks!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
on June 16, 2014
This item my husband has renamed the "Eyekini" has been the best purchase! Our bedroom filters light in the morning and I'm often awake at the crack of dawn but while using my eyekini I find myself sleeping longing and deeper. I recently took it on vacation to block all of the hotel rooms annoying lights and it worked like a charm! It is so comfortable that I don't even realize it's there most of the time. It just formed to my face after a few wears. I'm so happy with my eyekini that I'm buying them for all the women in my family.
on April 15, 2014
I've always been someone who wears eye masks to sleep. Most of the time they smash my eyes and I struggle with them coming too close to my nose. But this one is perfect! The eyes can open under the mask but keeps light out great and the nose is totally free from any fabric coming down. It's the best eye mask I have had and highly recommend it
on March 30, 2015
I love these face masks! They are black on the inside so it's very dark. They conform to your face but they are shaped so that the pads don't touch your eyes. Great product. I've been through several now and I've used each one for over a year before it needs to be replaced.
on June 6, 2014
My hopes were high for the Bucky 40 Blinks mask, as its design is almost perfect: comfortable and totally dark with huge comfortable pockets for your eyes. However, its made of a synthetic foam material that is non-absorbent and excellent at insulating - so expect to be woken up by pools of sweat where the mask (and thick elastic strap) comes in contact with your skin.

Very disappointed by this top-rated mask. Returned mine immediately.
on November 19, 2014
This is the same review as on the Radial version since I bought both colors: Two years ago, my Opthalmologist diagnosed me with Sjogrens and welded my tear ducts closed. Since then, I have to put this gooey ointment in my eyes at night. I also have a Persian cat. Before I ordered my first mask from this vendor, every morning, my eyes were all gunked up with the greasy ointment and a bunch of hair. I tried another, but the eye wells were not as deep. This vendor is the one that I swear by and so does my Doc! I'm back to order a couple of the new patterns because the one I've worn the past two years is just not as pretty as these new ones. These masks are very comfortable for REM sleep due to the deep wells and I'm a side sleeper and I've never had a problem with the comfort level. The adjustable Velcro strap should make it work for anyone and if the extra Velcro is getting caught in your hair, wrap it with either a gauze or cloth band and secure it with a piece of paper or cloth tape. Works wonders for me and I'm almost certain you'll feel the same way!
on March 3, 2016
I didn't care much for this eye mask, though I have to say the quality was decent. It has a raised shape that leaves room for you to blink, but it allows a lot of light to leak in. I much prefer the Bucky Eye Shades that I bought after this mask disappointed me.
on March 29, 2016
I love these. I keep losing them and buying more. Maybe next time I'll get a lojack on it. Fits my face perfect. Like a bra, for my eyes. My eyelashes don't touch it at all if I open my eyes while they're covered. Love, Love, Love