5.0 out of 5 stars Best travel pillow for the neck
I travel quite often and this little pillow is a great helper.

-Lightweight so it's easy to stash in your tote bag.
-Easy to clean, washable cover - fuzzy indeed.
-Comfortable filling amount
-Quiet, no weird noises when you use it!
Published on February 2, 2011 by Penny

2.0 out of 5 stars No Good!
The back is very thick, which pushes your neck forward and the sides are too short to support your head. On me, and I am not particularly large, the sides come to just under my ears which does not offer enough support. It is going to be returned.
Published on December 1, 2010 by Ira

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best travel pillow for the neck, February 2, 2011
Penny (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I travel quite often and this little pillow is a great helper.

-Lightweight so it's easy to stash in your tote bag.
-Easy to clean, washable cover - fuzzy indeed.
-Comfortable filling amount
-Quiet, no weird noises when you use it!
-Don't be scared by the picture: the neck opening (inside-U of pillow) is comfortable and not too tight because the filling is adjustable and will settle to the sides of your neck when in use behind the neck. I like to put the flat of the pillow behind the neck so that it is not directly behind the spine but on my lower neck as I recline.
-You can adjust the amount of the millet seeds.
-I like the smell of the millet seeds. Although it is a faint smell, it is pleasant.
-I got the black color, and it's stylish. I like the buttonable function so you can snap it onto a strap of your bag for security in traveling.
-No more neck cramps from sleeping at right-angles!!

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gret for traveling or napping, May 23, 2009
LisaD (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable, I bought this for an airplane flight but found that I also like to use it when I nap at home. I like how easy it is to care for as well; the outer cover comes off and is washable. Also the inner lining can be washed as well in case you need to replace the filling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck Saver during car trips!, December 27, 2011
Jules (The Great Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
I've had these neck pillows for years. The one I keep in the car accidentally fell out without my knowing, and I was so happy to be able to replace it with the same one. I also have one on the sofa for reading or watching movies. I always take one when I fly because I can sit even in the middle seat and have my neck supported so well that I can fall asleep. They save my neck and are wonderfully comfortable. The outer cover zips off and washes easily in the washer, so it's easy to keep fresh. I wouldn't be without at least two of these pillows.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bucky neck pillow, October 30, 2010
This pillow is comfy as long as you don't have a real large neck but my main intention was buying this as a gift. For me i expected it to be longer but it's well made and i guess it could matter what type of chair you're sitting in or when traveling by car using it but overall, i would still recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Good!, December 1, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Bucky Fuzzy Wuzzy U Pillow, January 5, 2012
Used this on a 9 hour flight and it was a neck saver. I also use it nightly for neck comfort while reading. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bucky neck pillow, January 18, 2014
I need support with my neck when riding or driving long distances. This shaped pillow is perfect and keeps my neck in the position I need it, so using it on trips prevents shoulder and neck pain. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 11, 2010
I used this for my trip to Greece and Turkey. I was on a plane often, and for many hours at a time. This travel pillow was so soft and comfortable and the snap made it very easy to attach to my carry-on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome neck pillow, November 29, 2010
I carry my Fuzzy Wuzzy pillow during my business travels to prevent neck pain after falling asleep during the flight. I like it very much! I can also use it even while watching TV on the couch, or reading a book in bed. It's compact, and if the back part gets too fluffy for wherever I'm leaning on I can slightly rotate it to one side and it still feels comfy.

Another plus is I can simply remove the cover and throw it in the washer when it gets dirty. This was my primary concern when searching for a travel pillow as I will be carrying it around and it's prone to get dirty.

Only thing I wish is they have a longer, more luggage-friendly strap for the pillow - I attach it to my bag with a carabiner, and it always twists around. But overall, it's a very comfortable, nice pillow and I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is a keeper!, February 12, 2010
Keena S. Knisley "Bargain Shopper!" (North Canton, OH United States) - See all my reviews
My Bucky Fuzzy Wuzzy pillow is WONDERFUL! The fabric is so soft to the touch, yet the millet filling provides such perfectly comfortable support! I love this pillow!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›