Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract - 400mg (50% EGCG) - 200 Decaffeinated Green Tea Veg Capsules - Independently Laboratory Tested
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 15, 2014
I'm not particularly drawn to this for any weight loss purposes. I suppose it may have affected that, but I haven't bothered to look into that aspect of things too much. The main reason I like to take this pill is because it's a great at killing parasites. Not that I make a habit of swallowing bugs or I have worms or anything. I tend to travel a lot within the country and I usually just drink tap water, so taking these pills helps prevent any weird bacteria or parasites that anyone living locally would be totally immune to but that would cause me diarrhea or gastric distress. I also tend to live on the wild side food wise, and I like to eat raw fish and relatively raw steaks, and this helps kill off anything that could otherwise make me sick. I also like the green tea balances my blood sugar and circulation, because I don't want to take the scary drugs that my father has to take for his high blood pressure. I'm also less prone to anxiety attacks when I take these pills. It seems to balance my blood and my stress!
on August 13, 2015
I had some of the most intense pain from uterine fibroids in June (2015). My wedding was super stressful until the date of 4/11/15 and kicked my body way off balance. Normally I drink a lot of green tea, but 2 months before our wedding I stopped and drank coffee instead to stay awake. The fibroids grew at an alarming rate and until I went to the emergency room for testing, didn't know what it was. I immediately started back on my green tea regimen and ordered these pills and within a week I was pain free. No one knows the dull debilitating ache of fibroids until it renders you immobilized in your bed! I do and don't want to go back. I take 3 everyday as a preventative measure and from what I read the amount of catechins are the highest percentage you can get with this price. I feel healthier and have gotten back to normal. Once I go back to the doctors, I can see how much the fibroids have shrank down with the help of these AMAZING capsules!!!
on August 8, 2013
I purchased 2 bottles of this based on the other reviews; unfortunately, both bottles must have had capsules that broke and leaked all over. If it happened with one bottle I could understand - but both?
Can't comment on how good the product is because I didn't bother using them.

Update: After this review I was contacted by the Manufacturer who ensured me that they were going to replace my items and do a full investigation to determine what caused this. Their customer service goes far beyond what I expected so I'm very willing to do business with them again!
on August 11, 2015
I'm a repeat buyer of Buddha decaf green tea extract. It is a "nice" extract, the pill is a good size for the dose, it always arrives expeditiously, in good condition and the decaf capsules don't keep me up at night. I take a good deal of green tea extract (morning and before bed) due to a previous serious illness and believe it has helped me tremendously over the past 10 years. I recommend checking out the green tea antioxident qualities/potential health affects; scholarly studies at places like the Univ of Maryland Med Ctr, NIH or Mayo Clinic etc are illuminating. I recommend sticking to the scholarly, peer reviewed literature and research studies. Some amazing implications....

This company seems to work hard at defining the lengths they go to ensure a quality product. That is important to me and I will continue to get their product regularly.
on June 24, 2013
I don't profess to know a lot about green tea as I'm not a tea drinker or caffeine consumer. That's why I choose the decaffeinated capsules. They aren't a miracle weight loss pill either but with my diet and exercise they have helped me reach my target weight without the jitters and other effects of caffeine. I have found its a lot easier to maintain my weight when I'm taking them than when I forget. I'll be buying them again.
on March 11, 2013
The product contains 98 % Polyphenols and 50% EGCG. Along with this it contains 85 to 90% Catechins which is an indication that its a great product. Most products just say the total quantity of polyphenois without explicitly telling about the total % of Catechins. I think at this price its hard to find a quality product like this one. Works good for me.
on January 9, 2016
This is my 3rd order of Buddha' Herb green tea extract and it works. I used to take garcinia Cambodia and had good results,however, had muscle aches that kept me awake at night so had to stop. I like this decaffeinated brand. When I took my first dose for the first time, I had slight headaches. I think it was because I was not used to the potency so only took 1 tablet a day for about a week. After this, I increased to 2x/day with no side effects. I was up to 3x/day by week 3. I am now taking 3x/day and it is helping maintain my weight by keeping me full faster during meals. I don't have hunger cravings like I used to and have lots of energy. I am also sensitive to caffeine so this works great. Get it!!
on June 13, 2014
I gave this a 4 star rating but could have given this a 5 star rating. This product has a high EGCG content and is decaff so I can take it at after dinner and not have problems going to sleep. I only recently started taking this product and I have no nausea which I would get from drinking green tea. Overall I think is product will be good value for money. A friend of mine recommended this to me and said she lost 5 pounds over a few months. The company is very generous and offered me a free bottle for writting a review. I would recommend this.
on September 17, 2015
I have now purchased this product two times. My interest in it is based on its anti-cancer properties. I had read a report about EGCGs and leukemia. My wife is dealing with a chronic leukemia so I thought it might help in slowing down the progression of the illness. It's still too early to tell but I have high hopes.

As of now my experience with this product has been positive and I find the company to be caring and responsive.
on July 9, 2013
These green tea supplements always arrive right away. They really help me control my appetite during the day. I take 2 when I'm getting a little hungry between meals and they make all the difference. I have lost 5 pounds just from using them!