4.0 out of 5 stars Capsules broke open and leaked- Customer Service is Great
I purchased 2 bottles of this based on the other reviews; unfortunately, both bottles must have had capsules that broke and leaked all over. If it happened with one bottle I could understand - but both?
Can't comment on how good the product is because I didn't bother using them.

Update: After this review I was contacted by the Manufacturer who ensured me...
Published 15 months ago by Honest Opinion

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to say
I have noticed very little change since taking this supplement. If you are expecting a weight loss miracle, it is probably not in this and more in what we all have heard and know...exercise and cut fat and calories.
Published 17 months ago by Judy

4.0 out of 5 stars Capsules broke open and leaked- Customer Service is Great, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Buddha's Herbs Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract 400mg (50% EGCG), 200 Veg Caps (Health and Beauty)
Can't comment on how good the product is because I didn't bother using them.

Update: After this review I was contacted by the Manufacturer who ensured me that they were going to replace my items and do a full investigation to determine what caused this. Their customer service goes far beyond what I expected so I'm very willing to do business with them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars May not be for everyone but I like it., June 24, 2013
I don't profess to know a lot about green tea as I'm not a tea drinker or caffeine consumer. That's why I choose the decaffeinated capsules. They aren't a miracle weight loss pill either but with my diet and exercise they have helped me reach my target weight without the jitters and other effects of caffeine. I have found its a lot easier to maintain my weight when I'm taking them than when I forget. I'll be buying them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Stunned, September 22, 2014
If you're looking for Green Tea Extract, this is the ONLY brand that has the proper standardization of 50% EGCG/80% Catechins. In the research that my girlfriend did, these ratios are essential.

As far as the product, I expected NOTHING from this supplement. I know green tea is good for you, and is widely accepted and promoted as an excellent source of zillions of things, but what isn't, right? I had taken D3 and fish oil for years, having been told they were amazing for your body, only to have new reports come out debunking a lot of the studies that were done. In other words, I really hate the "supplement" industry.

So why did I order this? My girlfriend had been drinking four cups of green tea for the past few years to help keep her white cell count up, and she was tired of drinking so much tea, so she did a ton of research, and decided to order the extract. A few nights later, I came on here to order digestive enzymes or something, and just decided to throw one of these in the cart, too.

I started taking them when I got them, but as I said, I expected nothing. You never really FEEL what these "great" supplements are supposed to be doing for you.

To give you a little perspective on where I'm coming from, I have major depressive disorder, chronic fatigue, and menopause has been trying to kill me for about three years now. LOL! This past year has been especially difficult with regard to fatigue and depression. Most days I just function. Well, my gf was having trouble with her bed (very long story), and needed to just have the mattress on the floor. I removed the rest of the bed for her. Then she decided to get a new box spring. I carried the box spring in, carried out two CEMENT BLOCKS the bed had been propped up on, vacuumed that area, and set up the "new" bed. We went through several more days of playing with the bed, and one night I stopped and thought, "how am I doing this? Where is this energy coming from, and why haven't I fallen over yet?!" The only thing different was the green tea extract.

Will this happen for you? I have no idea. Every BODY is different. But this is the first time I have FELT an effect from ingesting a supplement. And mind you, after SEVEN DAYS of going at a pretty good clip, I am crashing, but that is my brain chemistry not being right. I will recover from the crash, and I'm excited, because I know I'll feel better. I have been stunned by this extract. You don't know me, so you can't understand what seven days of "living" feels like to me. So, thank you, Buddha's Herbs, and the scientists behind this extract.

I will close by adding that Buddha's Herbs has incredible customer service. They sent me an email after my purchase that was pretty amazing, and today they actually called to thank me for my five-star customer feedback I had left on the site!! If you do any shopping online at all, you know that 99% of sellers do not email you to thank you for your business. But this company appears to be quite special.

If you're on this site looking for a green tea extract, this is the one. Will it affect you like it did me? I have no idea. But I would certainly give it a shot. And forgive me if I sounded like an ad spokesman, I have never felt the need to leave a review on a product before, but this is the first and only supplement I've ever taken that made me feel better. And for that, I am so very thankful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Benefits beyond weight control, September 15, 2014
I'm not particularly drawn to this for any weight loss purposes. I suppose it may have affected that, but I haven't bothered to look into that aspect of things too much. The main reason I like to take this pill is because it's a great at killing parasites. Not that I make a habit of swallowing bugs or I have worms or anything. I tend to travel a lot within the country and I usually just drink tap water, so taking these pills helps prevent any weird bacteria or parasites that anyone living locally would be totally immune to but that would cause me diarrhea or gastric distress. I also tend to live on the wild side food wise, and I like to eat raw fish and relatively raw steaks, and this helps kill off anything that could otherwise make me sick. I also like the green tea balances my blood sugar and circulation, because I don't want to take the scary drugs that my father has to take for his high blood pressure. I'm also less prone to anxiety attacks when I take these pills. It seems to balance my blood and my stress!

4.0 out of 5 stars A healthy way to lose weight, June 13, 2014
I gave this a 4 star rating but could have given this a 5 star rating. This product has a high EGCG content and is decaff so I can take it at after dinner and not have problems going to sleep. I only recently started taking this product and I have no nausea which I would get from drinking green tea. Overall I think is product will be good value for money. A friend of mine recommended this to me and said she lost 5 pounds over a few months. The company is very generous and offered me a free bottle for writting a review. I would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, March 11, 2013
The product contains 98 % Polyphenols and 50% EGCG. Along with this it contains 85 to 90% Catechins which is an indication that its a great product. Most products just say the total quantity of polyphenois without explicitly telling about the total % of Catechins. I think at this price its hard to find a quality product like this one. Works good for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, May 27, 2014
This is one of the best Green Tea extract supplement available in the market. 50% EGCG and 80% Catechins is a pretty high amount. I usually take 2 pills after a big meal and the meal digests in within no time. The veggie pills are pretty easy to swallow. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, July 9, 2013
These green tea supplements always arrive right away. They really help me control my appetite during the day. I take 2 when I'm getting a little hungry between meals and they make all the difference. I have lost 5 pounds just from using them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to say, June 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, June 3, 2013
This is a great product because it is green tea extract without the caffeine and also contains sufficient amount of catechins which was very important for me when choosing a green tea extract product, also the price is very good compared to others so overall would recommend this product!