- Series: Emerging Perceptions in Buddhist Studies
- Hardcover: 292 pages
- Publisher: DK Print World Pvt.Ltd,India; 1 edition (January 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8124601186
- ISBN-13: 978-8124601181
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,069,942 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Buddhist Theory of Meaning and Literary Analysis Hardcover – January 1, 1999
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
More About the Author