Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Tan|Style Name: Classic|Change

on November 28, 2012
Even after reading the bad reviews I decided to buy because I couldn't find what I wanted on local stores.

Came out that this product is cheap. It's a thin cloth that is neither waterproof. For sure will let your furniture to "breath" because it's sooo thin

$24 is cheap price but I was expecting something a little bit more decent. I believe this won't last a season depends of the weather.

Well, I can tell it's a very light material and again "thin!!!" so you can easily take off and fold smaller than the traditional weatherproof covers.

If you just need a cloth to cover your furniture against the sun, this is good but don't expect to protect against harsh weather condition such as rain, snow.
on November 14, 2012
This item was much lighter than I expected, in addition, two sets of the leg ties were missing.
This past week, I spent most of one day chasing the cover across the yard. It does not fit the
table as snuggly as it should. I was really disappointed, as I spent a great deal of time looking
for this product. I was not aware of where I could go for the missing ties, at least I could have
sewn them on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

on July 17, 2012
I bought this cover to go over my fire table. The product description says it's a round cover, yet the picture shows square. This product is made for a square table. Since my table is square, it fit perfectly. My table is covered as shown in the picture and I highly recommend this cover.
on November 22, 2012
Before I ordered this I saw the review that said it was flimsy, well they were right it is. The good news is that it was fairly cheap and as long as it gets me through the winter I'll be happy. I look for something a little sturdier next year.
on April 22, 2015
I don't use it to cover a table on my patio, but rather my central air conditioning unit. When I replaced my AC unit I also put 4 posts around the compressor unit and mounted a screen 1 foot or so above it. Since there are trees that shed needles, leaves, etc. above it I wanted to keep it from falling inside the unit. In the wintertime I didn't want to place a cover directly on the compressor unit itself as constant exposure to a damp cover only encourages rust instead of preventing it. This cover fits almost perfectly over the post and screen protector I'd built so it keeps the snow and winter dirt away from the unit and the cover doesn't rest on the compressor cover causing rust. I've used it over 2 winters now and it's still in good shape. I think it's durable enough for at least another season or two of protection.
on July 19, 2016
This cover does the job at a great price! It's a very light material, so I was skeptical about it's capacity to keep our fire pit table dry-but it does! There are great ties on all four corners which is handy on those windy rainy days.
on February 21, 2014
I received the cover about two weeks ago and opened the package this morning to place over the fire pit. What a disappointment! The cover seems to be made out of a paper like material - similar to a disposable tablecloth. In no way shape or form will this cover last more than a month or two. I had to tie the "stays" onto the legs very carefully, fearing that they would rip right off the material if tied too tight. I feel completely ripped off - I paid over $30 for this piece of trash. Granted it's not a huge amount of money, but at $30 I would have expected a much more durable covering. Don't buy!!
on October 3, 2014
Reminds me of the fabric from Kimberly Clark ("evolution 3" or similar?) that they made car covers from in decades past, but not as heavy and only lasted a year or so before UV here in Delaware (if you can believe that) began to break it down.
on July 30, 2013
For a few years, we had looked all over without any success in finding a square table cover for our square patio table. This is a great answer. It is heavy duty. It has tie downs for the legs. It has withstood a couple of months of rain & looks just fine.
on October 7, 2012
Very cheap material and not water resistant. I would not recommend this product.

Budge P5A09SF1 48in. Square Table Cover with 28in. Drop SF