5.0 out of 5 stars good Stuff!, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Buena Vida Chili Powder, 0.63-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
i have been using this chili powder since back in the day when it was called Franks'. I use it with other stuff to make my chili

5.0 out of 5 stars Stoney, January 28, 2008
Have used this product for many,many years. I think it use to be called Franks chili powder. It's looks and taste the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chili Powder, January 5, 2007
This chili powder can be the secret ingrediant for your best recipes, not to mention it makes the best chili ever! Whether it is football Sunday, a cold winter night, or a day that needs a little pick-me-up, Buena Vida Chili Powder can make it happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chili Powder, April 28, 2014
Love this product, my chili isn't the same without it!!! I also add this to other spicey dishes for an extra flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, March 3, 2014
It is so hard to find Buena Vida Chili Powder and nothing else comes close!
Thank you for making it so easy to get - and at a better price than in-store!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best, February 6, 2014
I am unable to get this chili powder where I live and was thrilled to find it on Amazon. Previously, my relatives send this to me. I originally go this in Cincinnati, Ohio. In my opinion, this is the best chili powder on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Stuff, December 9, 2013
My family and I have used this product since I was a child over 60 years. It makes the best Cincinnati chili you've ever tasted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, November 19, 2013
Great stuff. Only one I will use making chili!!! If u haven't tried it use this instead of your current one and add 1/2 teaspoon if cinammon per pound of ground beef.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite chili powder, February 15, 2013
This is really the best chili powder I've ever had. I use it mostly when I make chili because it's what my grandmother has always used (though it used to be branded as "Frank's"). One packet is perfect for chili made with 2 lbs of ground meat or to give some extra flavor to vegetarian chili, when making a typical 2 quart recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars The one and only one, December 31, 2012
My grandma and mom used this awesome chili powder. Back in the 1940's to 1990's it was called Frank's. But it's still the best chili powder you can buy! When I moved to Florida I had to have family and friends mail it to me. I am so glad I can purchase it online now! There was a short time I couldn't get it at all and my chili was not like it should be, now I make killer chili.

Buena Vida Chili Powder, 0.63-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24)
$28.77
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies