Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2005
These have always been great for keeping your skin feeling smooth and soft. Right now, this is the only place I can find to buy them. Why aren't they in every drug/beauty store around?

Great for feet, keeping legs free of ingrown hairs, keeping elbows smooth. Use one with mint body scrub for an invigorating "wake-up" shower.

I'll be back for more.
on August 4, 2005
I have been using the Buf Puf since I was in college (over 20 years ago) and for all of my adult life many people have commmented on my glowing, youthful skin. I give much credit to this little buf puf. It was developed by a leading dermatologist, I believe his name was Dr. Orentreich. Cleansing grains, exfoliating creams and other wasteful products just do a so-so job. With this puff you control the degree of polishing and exfoliating you desire. I wish I could give it 10 stars. It is simply the BEST!!!
on March 15, 2007
I had ordered through Amazon the item named "Buf-Puf Double-Sided Body Sponge-1 ea." through Amazon. This was the same item I had previously ordered which came in a green box. Unfortunately, there is another "Buf-Puf Double-Sided Body Sponge-1 ea." which comes in a white and gold box, and is somewhat rougher to the skin touch than that which is in the green. There is otherwise no way to tell the difference in these two products by their packaging description, nor any other that I can determine. Again, unfortunately, this supplier did not distinguish the two items, and sent the product in the White and Gold box instead. (I had ordered two of each, for my own comparison test; both suppliers--there is a different supplier for each product--sent the same white and gold box. Therefore my "scientific" test is shot.)

All this preface to tell you that the Buf-Puf is the best bathing appliance since soap, in my opinion. It provides enough abrasion to feel as if you've removed all the body oils and dirt, as well as leaving the skin "tingly". Although I've tried both the rough and smooth sides (the blue and the white sides), I can tell no difference in the feel of the skin afterwards. I suppose women with their softer skin could notice a difference on elbows, knees, and feet; I just could not.

In essence, this product is heads and shoulders above a simple washcloth; If I didn't have a Buf-Puf, I'd forego bathing. (Hmmm, maybe that's why I was avoided while awaiting their delivery.)
on March 4, 2011
I have been using Buf-Puf sponges for more than thirty five years and would not give them up. The man-made fibers mean no bacterial build-up on the sponge, they air dry quickly, and do a daily job of exfoliating my skin. The two sided sponge has a softer side for face and delicate areas and the blue side is rougher for arms, legs and tougher skin areas. Using this sponge daily will keep your skin smooth and exfoliated. You can use it with any type of soap, bar or liquid. I travel with a Buf-Puf so I never have to use a questionable cloth washcloth.

I HIGHLY recommend Buf-Puf sponges to achieve that healthy glow from daily exfoliation. You do have to use it for a few days to get the stiffness rubbed out, but once you are use to it you will love the benefits from all over daily exfoliation. I live in a dry climate where we must use daily moisturizers. Using the Buf-Puf to shed the dry skin allows body lotions to do their work and keep my skin baby soft, pores clean and when asked why I have no wrinkles at age 60, I say, drinks lots of water and use a Buf-Puf.
on February 12, 2006
My skin feels like silk and it used to be pretty rough. Using a Buf Puf is 1000x more effective than high priced, wimpy, fleeting "scrubs", lasts longer and is easier to travel with. I like the fancy new bath things as much as the next girl, but Buf Puf works better than anything else I have tried.

Using it lightly on your hands makes them look years younger. Using a facial Buf Puf has really helped me with acne.

If I had to give up everything but soap and 1 other bath product, I would choose my Buf Puf. The Buf Puf Company deserves the Nobel Prize for this one.
on September 30, 2015
I used these years ago when they were much smaller and I loved them then. Nothing takes dead skin off and cleans up real messes on the skin better than this sponge. I use it to get the thick skin off my feet and between my toes. When I passed menopause my skin turned into alligator hide and it was crepey and thick. I thought immediately of the buf puf I had used years ago. Wala! I found them on Amazon and they were much larger, which is great. They are also still cheap. I highly recommend this sponge for anyone with thick, crepey skin or hard dry skin that comes with aging. This little scrubbie takes it all off.
on March 8, 2016
This sponge has 2 different textured sides. The blue side has a more rougher texture so I use that side for my elbows and feet, while the white softer side is used for the rest of my body. I use it with together with my favorite body wash and oils. It exfoliates very well and leaves my skin soft and smooth afterwards. I think this product is better than those fluffy sponges. It dries well and doesn't leave a stinky smell. I will be purchasing more in the future and definitely recommend this product.
VINE VOICEon June 15, 2014
While spring cleaning, I came across my old Buf-Puf handle. I had forgotten all about the Buf-Puf and how good it works. It was wonderful to see it still being sold. Besides doing a super job of keeping your skin clean, it also is great for using if you have been outside in areas with ticks. Years ago, I would visit a wooded area, where there were deer, and pick up tiny, tiny ticks, without knowing they were on me. It was only after scrubbing with this body sponge, that I would see the itty-bitty ticks caught up in the Buf-Puf. Then, I would just rinse them down the drain.

The Buf-Puf sponge I received this week is just like the old one--same shape, same size. Thus, it fits my old Buf-Puf back scrub handle. I'm really glad I kept it, since Amazon and every other place online seems to no longer have any "Buf-Puf Back Scrub Body Sponge with Reusable Handle". Besides having a white side to scrub your skin, the body sponge also has a "tougher" blue side to scrub your feet. I had forgotten, too, what a nice job it does on summer feet, when shoes are worn only when absolutely necessary.
on August 15, 2015
I love Buf-Puf sponges. I've used so many different loofahs, sponges, poufs , scrubbers etc. and nothing compares to these. They are the best for exfoliation and thoroughly cleaning your skin. Combined with your body wash, this sponge will make your skin very smooth and soft. My skin has never looked this healthy! You can never find Buf-Puf products in stores anymore, so I'm relieved that I can always find these here on Amazon. I highly recommend these!
on December 28, 2014
I love using this sponge on my skin. It sits in my shower and I use it every day with a non-exfoliating body wash. If you use non-exfoliating body wash in the shower, I seriously recommend buying this sponge, because not only will you be wasting a whole lot less of it, you will also be exfoliating your skin every day (a good way to have healthy and smooth skin). It also is, to me, a much better alternative to all of the washcloths that you have to add to your laundry pile. These sponges last for usually about a month or so and have a softer side and a rough side. I use the rough side on my feet, knees, and elbows, but the rough side is really the most awesome for the soles of your feet! Even if you use bar soap, I still recommend this product, because exfoliation like this can help your skin out a lot.